• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Cloning rocks....^don't bother postiong then.

Anyways, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I cloned so that I have a box filled with each event pokemon. I don't have any shinies though...

Emerald Metagross

Because of this I am joining the Anti-cloning club:

This club is for people who enjoy cloning and don't enjoy little people screaming "Cl0n1ng 1s t3h wr0ngz00rx!!!11!!2!

Just because you think its right doesnt mean that everyone who thinks its wrong Goes C1on1ings Tehx WrOngzxorrxz!11!!!!1111One!!!!!!2!!!1111334q!!

Okay, I do admit that the sentence on our clubs first post is a bit rushed.
And if you joined the Anti-Cloning Club, good for you. There's no need to report that here. No one cares.
And even if that sentence offended you in some way, still that's not a reason to spam in our club. You should know that.
Oh, and please do not reply to my post. It's enough spamming for today...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Hm... we should have some sort of topic...

Do you clone shinies using the glitch? If so, what do you use them for?
I do clone shinies using the glitch. I use them so that I can get all of the members of an evolution chain in shiny form, and I'm giving out a few of the clones to friends who want them over WiFi.

Emerald Metagross

Do you clone shinies using the glitch? If so, what do you use them for?
Yes I do. I clone them to get the entire chain and for Wi-Fi purposes.
I just wished that:
1) I had more shinies (only have 3)
2) That I didin't had to wait even longer for D/P since I live in Portugal. ;_;

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
Could i please join? I was an expert cloned on GSC but dont know the cloning glitch of RSE. Is it dangerous?edit: found it out it works lol And also i love cloning becaus emay king ppl promised me cloned event pokemon, and to show my gratitude i would like to clone aswell.*coughmysteriousmissingnohiou2cough*

Anyways, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I cloned so that I have a box filled with each event pokemon. I don't have any shinies though...

lucky....pls visit my trading post (link in sig)

and should i put the link to the club now or later?

Last edited:

gameover209

i love Kathy C.
yo is there any way to tell if a pkemon has been cloned?
whats wi fi?

sign me up plz

i got 378/386 shiny lvl.100 crobat and shiny raichu

im willing to trade but i dunno what wi fi is....

Sneasel007

Sleeping Sneasel
Can I join, I sort of lost my Emerald, but I will get it another one later.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
You've all been added.

BlackDragonEX, I find it funny that you're joining the Anti-Cloning club not because you agree with them, but simply because you don't agree with a trivial sentence in my opening statement. Most of the people in that club "Only clone to save pal park pokemon" which already makes them hypocrites.

Zowayix

I'll join but I've only registered to serebiiforums for like a week, so...
I don't know how to make a sig. :( Could someone please tell me?

I cloned pokemon and items about 20 times in GSC, but I don't have any 3rd gen games. :( I'll be getting a fire red version soon though. :)

Btw, I saw an item cloning glitch on youtube. Here's how it goes:

Have a Ditto holding the item that you want to clone, and a strong poke knowing Thief/Covet. Go into a double battle, send out ditto and theif poke. Have ditto transform into one of the foes, have thief poke OHKO the OTHER foe. Then have theif poke use thief on ditto, then defeat the enemies. After the double battle, both pokes should be holding the same item.

I know this works on DP (from youtube video), but theoretically it should work for RSEFRLG as well. Could someone try it? I can test this as soon as I get my fire red game.

gameover209

i love Kathy C.
yo i dont see us doin nuthin in this club.... we should come up w/ events or something btw where can i get wi-fi??????????

Leebui

Questionable...
To: Sir Crocodile (don't want to waste space with quotes).

I've seen reasoning worst than that (if you could call it reasoning). There's discussion that some of my TAC members may only be joining for the abundance of event Pokemon I carry.

If that's the case, both of our clubs may have a flood of members during the US D/P release that don't give a damn either way, and make multiple accounts to receive event Pokemon; then once they're full of them, retreat into the abyss and never return to SPPf anyway, thus modding their accounts would be useless.

Not that it matters to you since you have clones, but simply stating a point that event Pokemon may be the only reason anyone would join a cloning-related club.

Hypocrites = humans....in America...

Now I'll be leaving and [sarcasm]making an Anti-1337 Club.[/sarcasm]

May I suggest you guys get some banners up? Your club's activity may actually be somewhat existent that way..

Good day to you sir.

Jolteonmaster2

I'll join!
I've cloned Absol, Rayquaza, and Wingull. I have a spare Rayquaza in my box now. Absol gave me tons of Rare Candies, and Wingull was to make sure cloning was safe. I plan on sending my Master Ball from Leafgreen to Emerald for cloning. Bad news is, I don't know how to make a link instead of an address. And I don't have a DS to recieve event pokemon when D/P comes out. So sad.

Hypocrites = humans....in America...

Got a good point;)
Any way how about a new topic since about 3 poeple responded to the last.
Do you clone any non-shinys or non-event legendarys and why?

For myself I clone legendarys when i first catch them (so that they are in their natural state), pokemon I an going to send through pal-park, and when I get some perfect or near perfect IV pokemon I will clone them too.

Pikawho?

(five15)

Yes. Mostly because I've already trained them to Lv. 100.

Emerald Metagross

Only for BF purposes, so I can battle in both Lv.50 and Open Level competition.

lucariorulez

Lucario Master
I cloned at least 20 times in Emerald before I restarted. I'm planning on cloning my shiny Sceptile. By the way, how do you put a link into your sig?

Thanks

And to whoever said "hypocrites=humans....in America....,"**** you. I'm American, and you don't see me *****ing about cloning or not getting d/p released in America first.(by the way, I'm not patriotic, I just thought that was kind of racist in a nationalistic sort of way)

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
Go to the url(this page's address) copy it, paste it, and there you go. Pm me if you want to know how to make it say a certain thing.

Anyways, How exactly are we American's Hypocrits? In America.

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
Hey, i'd like to join the club!!
I like cloning, b-cause in Holland (where I live), there a just a few events, and I missed them :(.... So I want to join and hope some of you are willing to trade me some cloned legendaries (deoxys, mew, celebi, jirachi, entei, raikou, lugia, ho-oh).

BTW, Umbreon Rider helped me to join the club, he told that I could go here to get cloned pokemon!

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Looks like a great club, can I join?

I usually prefer to clone certain pokemon for backup purposes in case any of my games ever get screwed up and I have pokemon box where I can store them and keep them in a safe place. This usually applies to shiny pokemon and those I may either give different EV training distributions or different movesets. I also clone items at least enough so I don't have to seek them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.