• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowshocker

WELL THIS SUCKS
*appears*

A friend of mine told me such a club existed.

While I don't outrightly support cloning or anti-cloning, the fervour over anti-cloning, I find, has kinda got to me in one way or another. I'm from a country in Southeast Asia most people have never heard of, much less a country Nintendo actually cares about to give out event Pokemon.

That said, cloning is the only way any of us fans here of hoping to hold a Mew or Celebi in their game console without a cheating device that wrecks the cartridges, or something. So, having seen all those anti-cloning banners, I made a satirical one of my own.

I'm in no outright support of either party; if someone wants to hop on either side of the fence, it's fine with me. Just saying my piece.

Maybe you'll get more use of the following image than I will.

anticloningmg2.png

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
That image is brilliant. Somebody put that in their sig and put "This is how Anti-Cloners think" below it.

Shadowshocker

WELL THIS SUCKS
That image is brilliant. Somebody put that in their sig and put "This is how Anti-Cloners think" below it.

*bows humbly* Go ahead, Sir Croc.

Another idea I had was a Ditto with a red cross over it as a really extreme example of anti-cloning, but... that might be a bit much.

Or one could say, if I had created a brilliant piece of artwork to be declared rare and one of a kind, would anti-cloning values indicate that I should not save backup copies?

tpl2000

love = good pie
i have an idea.....but it's an animated image.

show a ditto next to a pokemon. then show the ditto copy the pokemon. then show the ditto split in half, and then the second ditto copy the pokemon. then say "cloning. it's the same thing, but permanent"

Just to let you all know I JUST GOT A WII!

Ok now that that is over I like the Image shadowshocker. and trickedoutmetagross, you can but you risk save file deletion.

Broro

pokemon master
can i join please i dont have emerald ruby or saphire i sold them all

Leebui

Questionable...

Screw the Trainer Card sigs; my club needs its own credit card.

i have an idea.....but it's an animated image.

show a ditto next to a pokemon. then show the ditto copy the pokemon. then show the ditto split in half, and then the second ditto copy the pokemon. then say "cloning. it's the same thing, but permanent"

I don't get it, Ditto cannot permanently copy a Pokemon. Besides, it can copy attacks and looks, but it keeps its crap stats. The short story: its "cloning method" phails.

So Sir Crocodile and Master of Fossils, this club seems to be growing quite well, perhaps a little bit "too well." The rate in which the member count is increasing seems to make it a tad hard to update, am I correct?

Another question:
Will the new club keep the current member list, or dispose or it and start anew, so inactive members don't have to be accounted for unless they rejoin?

super-empoleon

Hiel Honchkrow!
Im totally Pro-Cloning!

But why do both Pro and Con cloners exaggerate the cloning on WiFi so much?
Almost all Pro and Con banners feature Manaphy, who is only availiable in D or P. Cloning was only possible in Emerald. This makes it impossible to clone right!? Same with Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin.
Why do such clubs exist if you cant clone with the current generation?

If any DP Cloning glitches do exits, PLEASE tell me!!
PM if you want but I really want to clone my Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin!!

Marky Vigoroth

Beginning Trainer
Just wanted to know that I still care about this.
I have my Lugias up for trade if someone wants them. However, I do not have Diamond, so until then, they are available only with direct contact. Also, all of them have Master Balls attached to them.

Also to also,

Im totally Pro-Cloning!
An ARCEUS!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?

Marky Vigoroth

Beginning Trainer
Just wanted to know that I still care about this.
I have my Lugias up for trade if someone wants them. However, I do not have Diamond, so until then, they are available only with direct contact. Also, all of them have Master Balls attached to them.

Also to also,

An ARCEUS!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?

Melee

Not just a mystery
Hii, does anyone have some spare Masterballs or level 100's in Pearl or Diamond?

Another question:
Will the new club keep the current member list, or dispose or it and start anew, so inactive members don't have to be accounted for unless they rejoin?
The new club will keep the list because i don't want inactive members to come again and say "Where is my name?". Also they wanted to be known as a pro-cloner and they deserve to be on our list no matter if they post or not. Although more active members will be moved toword the top of the list.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Could somebody clone a Latias, Deoxys, Celebi, and/or Mew, migrate it to Diamond/pearl, and trade it to me via Wi-Fi please?

MJOLNIR

< cool
I don't get it, Ditto cannot permanently copy a Pokemon. Besides, it can copy attacks and looks, but it keeps its crap stats. The short story: its "cloning method" phails.
um when its copying the pokemon yes it gets the pokemons stats when my level 5 ditto turned into a lv100 charizard the ditto knocked out he charazard in 2 hits

Status
Not open for further replies.