• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i join? i love to clone, and i have cloned my team @lv.100 and a bunch of the unobtainables. I still don't quite understand how WiFi works though...Oh, and it stinks that my brother thinks cloning is wrong, but i think he is just jealous because i won't tell him how. ^^

BioTrainer

May i join? I usually clone my best pokemon for backup since my Ruby play time is 702:22 and it sometimes freezes. I also cloned my shinies for when i get Pearl. Thanks.

BT ;383;

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
May i join? I usually clone my best pokemon for backup since my Ruby play time is 702:22 and it sometimes freezes. I also cloned my shinies for when i get Pearl. Thanks.

BT ;383;

702:22?!?!?! That's a long time....... today in school I cloned a Celebi for one of my friends for a pokemon that I later released. I need more space in my PC.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Do you clone any non-shinys or non-event legendarys and why?
Yes, I clone lots of little crappy Pokemon to get more items, since it's easier to me than the item clone glitch. I also clone some when I get one with good IV's, especially Ditto, so that in case anything happened, or if I screwed up in EV training, I wouldn't have to breed or capture one all over again.

Leebui

Questionable...
I cloned at least 20 times in Emerald before I restarted. I'm planning on cloning my shiny Sceptile. By the way, how do you put a link into your sig?

Thanks

And to whoever said "hypocrites=humans....in America....,"**** you. I'm American, and you don't see me *****ing about cloning or not getting d/p released in America first.(by the way, I'm not patriotic, I just thought that was kind of racist in a nationalistic sort of way)

Rofl, I'm American too Einstein. >_>

It's a joke, like the "American is the only language I know." I guess TV isn't so popular anymore huh?

Go to GameFAQs, they use that joke every chance they get. Really, go to the Diamond boards, search around for a while and you'll see them post that up eventually.

On the other hand, it's not racism, as the USA has too many ethnic groups to pull in as a collective race-wise.

Don't get angry at nothing please, it makes me cry. -_-

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
May I join? It's annoying hereing all those people saying "Cloning is wrong, It should be illeagal!" Its just copying/pasting data, really. And cloning isn't ruining DP Wi-Fi, it's enhancing it.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
And cloning isn't ruining DP Wi-Fi, it's enhancing it.

You're right. It will make everyone's life easier. If you trade a extremely rare cloned pokemon and you get a hacked one, you still have your precious pokemon!

Off Topic: Jukain, I remember seeing you when I was asking how to upload images!

I don't have any shinies, but i do have lots of legendaries. Also, can someone please explain WiFi to me???

MJOLNIR

< cool
GYARA257.png
SirCrocodile is this a good banner? i got it at a shop
everyone feel free to use it BlackIce2 said in his shop no creds were needed if unasked so

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
GYARA257.png
SirCrocodile is this a good banner? i got it at a shop

the link in your signature doesn't go to the pro-cloning club you need to fix it, oh and also the image you posted has an incomplete address

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
the link in your signature doesn't go to the pro-cloning club you need to fix it, oh and also the image you posted has an incomplete address

i know the pic is incorrect so i put it in my sig i dunno why the link isnt workin though

MJOLNIR

< cool
i dont understand why the anti-cloning club gets more members than we do.

BioTrainer

i dont understand why the anti-cloning club gets more members than we do.

I think it's because they offer prizes to the members if they get enough points. Some prizes are non-hacked Aruseus, Sheimi and Darkrai, among others. This club doesn't.

BT ;383;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I made a banner-type-thingy:
http://i13.*******.com/43xwq5h.gif
If you wanna use it, please give credit.

And, I think a sort of point system like that would be good and get more people to join, however, I don't really have anything good to offer. D:

MJOLNIR

< cool
I think it's because they offer prizes to the members if they get enough points. Some prizes are non-hacked Aruseus, Sheimi and Darkrai, among others. This club doesn't.

BT ;383;

we give out free cloned event pokemon and shinys for no points well at least when D/P comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.