• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pro-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
OmGz Cl0niNg Is t3h RoX0r$

That means I wanna join. Cloning is really useful and I love it

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I would like to join u all

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I think its okay just as long as you dont overuse the glitch.
I think the Anti-Cloning club is kinda wierd.....they are kinda sending "spies" on us which is really weird and unescassary becuase they can just come here and read our post...

Pikawho?

(five15)
Welcome to the club!

They do? That's weird. It's not like they will be seen reading our posts...

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Can I Join? I'll Do a Userbar For All Of You Want? ^_^
I Love Cloning! xDD

EDIT: I Done a UserBar! You Can All Use It But If You Can Give Credit ^_^
thecloningclubnp4.png

Last edited:

Emerald Metagross

RaiBlade, the UserBar pwns. I'm using it right now. ^_^

Also if anyone else is gonna use it I suggest that you put a link to the club on it. (and give credit, of course)

-Discord-

Rawrtar
May I join?

Cloning is absolutely vital to winning. By cloning stuff like TM's and other items, you not only make big profits, you have more usable tm's for your pokemon. You can also have many pokemon with the same ev's and diferent moves without doing too much work.

The items I clone most are:
Vitamins
TM26, TM13, TM24, TM30, TM40, TM38(I'm pretty sure this is Fire Blast), TM04 and TM06.

I also have an army of cloned Regice and Milotic.

May the clones be with you.

Also, sexy userbar Raiblade.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I recently cloned my level 100 tyranitar that was improperly EV trained at 252 attack/speed, 6 HP so I could at least get its speed stat down 80 EVs by giving it tamato berries to the minimum requirement of 201 while raising its HP stat up 80 EVs by giving it HP UP.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
In Which Game Did You Clone It? If D/P,How?
-----------------------
Thanks Much WaterTrainer411 ^_^

-Discord-

Rawrtar
I don't know why everyone is so against cloning. :(

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Can I join? I don't have any event legends, but I have tons of Starters and FR/LG legends.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
I'll join.
I can clone any Pokemon (except event Pokemon and shinies, Jirachi being the only exception).

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Good Everyone's Entered! ^_^

EDIT: Does The Cloning Work in D/P?If Yes,How?

Last edited:

-Discord-

Rawrtar
DarkLucario, you trip posted by accident, delete two posts.

Anyway, I'm cloning Starmies @ the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.