1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The problem with trading

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Bluebird55, Feb 15, 2020.

?

What should change in the trading system on Swsh?

1. Add the GTS and scrap the link trade system

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Improve the security of the link trade system by implementing friend codes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other options (please post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluebird55

Bluebird55 Mr. Blue Skyyyy

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that the trading system on Swsh is seriously flawed, specifically the link trade system, this system is so unsecure that I have attempted to trade with fellow members on here, only to find that other players are randomly entering the code that was put in place by me in private messages and has resulted in me attempting to trade, only to see shiny pokemon come up, the other party cancelling the trade and then leaving the trade altogether.

Please put forward your experiences, I would absolutely love to see Serebii put this forward to Nintendo if we get enough votes.

Cheers,

Bluebird55.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Serebii doesn’t have a channel of communication to Nintendo, or if he does, he isn’t going to abuse it by using it to forward our complaints.

3. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Locking this as it doesn't warrant a thread.

The GTS is back via Pokemon Home and is free to use, by the way. You don't need a subscription.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.