• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Professor Layton club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
ProfessorLaytonseries.jpg

Welcome to the Professor Layton club. Professor Layton is a series game of puzzles solving published by Level 5 for DS. If you like the game, join us.
Rules
1. All SPPf rules apply.
2. No faming, spaming, and please, respect anyone in this club. Play nice.
3. I'll pick the co-owner.
4. Try to use proper English. No talking like this: " Me no liek TAlky Likz thz!"
5. Please, try to be active. Report to me or the co-owner if you're gonna be inactive.
6. To show that you have read the rules, state "Laytonmobile" in your first post. Also, introduce your self, state why do you like this series game.
7. The most important rules: Have fun!​

Owner:
Dragon of miracle (Dom)

Co-owner:

Members:
Junpearl63 (Paaru)
CyberBlastoise (Cybert)
Xashlei

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
"Laytonmobile"

Me first! I'm Junpearl63, you can call me Paaru. I like this series games because it's the first and the only puzzle game I'm currently playing (because I have a stupid mind)
Let's me be the first one to make a topic:
What do you think the professor look like when he take off his hat?
I think the hat is to cover his hair. Maybe everyday is his bad hair day. Or maybe he's bald...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Haha, Professor Layton. I still have yet to finish all the puzzles. And I'm impatiently waiting for the sequels to be translated. Too bad it's a game where you need to understand what's going on, so buying it in Japanese isn't an option. |D

I want a real life Laytonmobile. Maybe not quite to ride in... just to marvel at rofl.

junpearl63

their rooms
Haha, Professor Layton. I still have yet to finish all the puzzles. And I'm impatiently waiting for the sequels to be translated. Too bad it's a game where you need to understand what's going on, so buying it in Japanese isn't an option. |D

I want a real life Laytonmobile. Maybe not quite to ride in... just to marvel at rofl.

Uhm, Xashlei, Thank you for your opinion about the game but, your point? Are you gonna join us or not?

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
Junpearl63: you're in (of course, I refered you here)
Xashlei: Are you gonna join us or not?

What do you think the professor look like when he take his hat off?
Maybe like Elvis Pressley... I think the hat just to make him look cool.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Laytonmobile!!!

I am CyberBlastoise, puzzle lover and chumpion...please note the spelling, or you may refer to me as Cybert for short (don't ask). Anyways, I loved the Layton series since it first came out...I love solving puzzles.

What do you think the professor look like when he take his hat off?

I believe that he has an afro underneath that hat and when he takes it off it poofs out. He probably is ashamed of this and constantly wears it.

New Topic: Who is your favorite character?
Well, I like
Flora. Why? Because, she's sweet and nice as shown by how she cared about the village. I also like the fact that she is the treasure that Layton and Luke was searching for this entire time. I'm also an avid shipper and she and Luke were the only 'human' pairings I had on there...hehe...

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
CyberBlastoise: You're in. Welcome, Cybert.
Who is your favourite character?
Don Paulo. I just like him. I don't really know why.

junpearl63

their rooms
Yay! Another member! Welcome Cybert!
Who is your favorite character?
Luke. He loves animals, so do I. I agree with Cybert, Luke and Flora is a cute couple (and the only possible pair that I could think of)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
yay, I'm in!!!...

hehe...I also like the little twist that they gave you in Professor Layton and the curious village, but to be honest, I was actually expecting something similar. and also when I first played the game, they were mentioning the mansion and I honestly thought that the tower was the mansion...imagine how stupid I felt after I found out it wasn't.

Hehe...also, Don Paolo was pretty cool also...Everyone loves a great villain and he was one of them imo.

junpearl63

their rooms
Ok, new topic:
When did you figure out the plot of the game?
In the curious village, well... in the end. Yeah, my little mind is pretty stupid... For the Pandora's box, I can't even understand it! I can read Japanese, but very little of them. When Dom came to me in vacation, he translated it for me. But now...

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
When did you figure out the plot?
Near the tower in the curious village. Pandora' box near the end and at the end in the last time travel. I'm curently waiting for the fourth game now.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Oh, sorry. I guess it wasn't obvious enough. Membership please, and all the formalities. ^__^ Laytonmobile again?

When did you figure out the plot of the game?
I only played the first Layton...
I figured that Flora was the Golden Apple the second I heard of her existence. The entire village being made for her happiness threw me off though. Didn't expect that...

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
Well then, welcome Xashlei!
Guys, do you think I should pick the co-owner now, or wait untill we have 10 members? I was thinking about voting. What do you think?
Because everyone here only have The curious village, so:
Which puzzle is the hardest for you?
The land disputes. I had to go to the internet to find a walkthrough for this. Now I know why they put this puzzle in the puzzle master house...

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Layton should have driven around in the Laytonmobile more during the game. It's a rustic car. What's not to like about it.

Yeah can't wait for the new games to come out, but the romanization is just so darn slow.

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
Atoyont: I suppose that you want to join, right? You're right about the Laytonmobile, they should make Layton used it often in the curious village.
New topic, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.