• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Promise Between Ash and Pikachu!! (963)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Wimpod should return, so Ash could catch it. :D

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Music kept in dub (1)
  • Title card music

Man, TPCi really dropped the ball with music this time. What a bummer.

This is definitely the worst SM episode so far in terms of retaining original music. You know it's a bad one if only the title card was kept.

Well done botching up big, Goldfarb. Seriously, he needs to get the boot if he keeps screwing up with the music.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Surprisingly, I appreciated this episode more than I was expecting to. Watching Satoshi hang out on a deserted island with so many wild Pokemon like those Alolan Nassy and Kosokumushi was just really amusing, and the Kapu-Tetefu cameo was pleasant as well even though it was short.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I loved this episode a bunch. Watching Ash and Pikachu have a fun time always puts a smile on my face. Honestly, I wish there were a few more episodes where we see Ash and Pikachu go out on their own adventure for a little bit.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I loved this episode a bunch. Watching Ash and Pikachu have a fun time always puts a smile on my face. Honestly, I wish there were a few more episodes where we see Ash and Pikachu go out on their own adventure for a little bit.
Yeah, this was a great way to celebrate 20 years of Ash and Pikachu's journey. This episode came out the first week of April in 2017, and the anime started April 1, 1997.