• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Promised Neverland

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
96da689ce154cc98b52de8f7ac7630b842df8b41_hq.jpg
What happens when demons have taken over the world and harvest human children in a solitary farm for the sake of eating them? This manga happens.

Very different from typical Shonen Jump, which is neat. *Praying its dark tone doesn't get it axed*

Discuss here.

Last edited:

Ominous Wind

Me, weeks ago: What the hell, Bleach got axed to make room for this?

Me, now: *wipes tears with Bleach volumes* Beautiful, truly, truly beautiful.

Norman, you idiot. You just triggered a death flag.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Just caught up to see what all the hub was about. I like it, it's very different from usual Shonen which isn't a bad thing.

Normally I'd hate the type of optimism Emma has, but taking into account that she's only 11 and as such doesn't get those kids are beyond ****ed I'll let it slide.

Lots of good potential here.

Glad to see Ray finally mattering in the story.

Yeah... Norman is f*****. Sucks too because I kinda liked him.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So is this like a hybrid lovechild between Hollow Fields and Attack on Titan while Pan's Labyrinth watched its conception? Am I understanding that right?

...you have my interest.

It may be a death flag, but I don't think the death's going to happen soon since this is still volume one. Volume two is when things should start becoming perilous.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The true boss of the first arc, the transmitter itself. Oh and the new mama too I guess.

Ominous Wind

This manga is very reminiscent od Death Note with the psychological warfare.

Is the new sister a demon who is able to shapeshift? That would complicate things even more if they had that ability.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The pacing will be the downfall of this manga if this keeps up, this new character did not need to be. I want to see the world already.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Mama Isabella knew from the beginning and the second is basically backup to get rid of them. Isabella isn't aware that Ray is in the know too, that's probably going to turn into a factor.

Ominous Wind

Interesting to see that Norman is taking this "defeat" very personal.

And damn, "Mama" keeps getting more and more shady.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Demons! Where have y'all been? So now everyone wants the trio but for different reasons, Isabella don f***** up that's for sure.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
So now it's basically war from all sort of sides? I actually like the idea of sister being on neither side honestly.

Also demons! Finally! Jesus Christ...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Have the kids undergo secret training just to see how likely a full blow escape actually could be is a smart move. Too bad sister caught on somewhat, she's pretty serious about their capture lol.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
How to teach children to break out of prison, add that to Wiki how why don't you?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
When sister basically figured out who two of a the suspects were and then we got the panel with the glasses chick, I got chills.

Something will go horrible wrong because of her won't they?

Also to kill someone at a young age... very smart but I don't feel like they'll go through with it.

Eagerly awaiting the escape now.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kinda done with spoiler tags.

Damn. So we got a snitch and an all knowing mama? This escape is looking sweet!

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Love the color spread.

So if mama knows who the targets are, why isn't she taking more precautions? Why not nab them now instead of letting them plan? She must have some crazy smart plan for sure.

And for the snitch, glasses girl has been real shady for like the past 4 chapters.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Don and Gilda were the traitors. Disappointed with Don, but Gilda was pretty damn obvious.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I'm kind of with Ray on this, it's better to just be up front with everyone as aposed to making up some daring rescue for a long since dead kid. Although with Don being the snitch I can see where Norman was coming from.

The again the truth is a rather silly explaination.