• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Promised Neverland

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So it was Ray all along?! Wut?

I know people speculated he might be one of them, but I thought that was too silly to be true. So Gilda is clean but Don and Ray are traitors?

I love and hate this series lmao.

diakyu

Norman is on the one way trip to getting himself murdered. All these flags lol. Not convinced about Ray.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Ray's been the mastermind from pretty much the very beginning then. That's a rather interesting way to go about the situation.

I can already half predict what his motive for all this will be too.

diakyu

Emma needs to step up and start playing that 4d chess like the rest of them.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
So Ray is pretty much Aizen's son.

All according to plan.

The scene where Ray told Isabella that so as long as she had one of the kids with her at all times, Emma and Norman wouldn't pull anything.

That's very smart.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Ray is trustworthy and is obviously right about Emma's naivety, and he's arguably the most dangerous person on this farm. But he's also kinda corrupt in a way but still means well.

Norman better be careful.

sparky3000

Love this manga series, I was shock at the end of the first chapter, and now Im up to date and things are getting extremly interesting

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Ray's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, his overconfidence.

Isabella knows what he's up to, you can tell.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ray's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, his overconfidence.

Isabella knows what he's up to, you can tell.

If I had a plan that's been built up for 6 years with no signs of error, I'd be in the same boat.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
And that's bad. Because you gotta know better than that. Isabella isn't some ignorant farmer, she'll know something up in almost an instant.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Come on Emma, it's time to wake up..

That secret door will be the end of someone I guarantee you.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yep. That settles it. Don will be the one to f*** everything up costing someone's life. Gilda perhaps?

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I like how mama can be basically completely in the know (not entirely sure about if she's fully aware of Gilda and Don, even then they don't know the real story).

Don won't ruin things, Ray will. If anything Don is only likely to make it worse.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
We almost got our first title drop lol.

Gilda and Don are going to be devastated when they hear the full truth, I just hope they'll understand why they were lied to.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Incoming main characters break into room when owner walks in, and miraculously never gets caught cliche.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So much respect for Don as a character now, those punches of rage really were a nice touch.

It may just be me but I think Phil is being built up for something big, this is what? The second/third time he's been brought up?

And Kyrone ease dropping makes the the tension go so far with possibilities.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Gilda and especially Don took the truth in a very different manner than I thought they would, Don even laughed at the idea of being thrown into enemy territory without a clue of what's going on. His reaction was spot on.

Kyrone just got enough intel to both f*** over Ray, and get someone potentially killed.

Getting good!