• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Promised Neverland

diakyu

That cliffhanger though. What did Norman see? I expect he was taken to a room full of other humans. Perhaps they consider the children too smart and resourceful to kill?

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Surprised Emma didn't manage to scare any of those kids after that scene. The innocence of youth, unable to see that something is wrong.

diakyu

JESUS CHRIST. That escalated waaaaay too fast lol. Surprised Jump let that happen honestly. Was very hype though, we're in the thick of it now.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yoooooooo

Ray was not having any of that s*** lmao! Now this is a climax I can get behind!

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I was wondering why they'd allow a kid to lit himself on fire like that. It's a lame cop-out but I should have called that honestly.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Reading through this chapter had me questioning how and why all these kids were in on any of this, and believed anything. Then I saw that panel and was like... wow.

That's incredibly convenient, but very smart. I like that.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Welp. It's lights out for everyone who's not a main character.

And probably Phil. Because I doubt the story is done with him.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Everybody that ain't Emma and Ray better watch they a**, because you don't gots plot armor!

(I'll never try and type like that again, I promise).

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm... surprised such a plan went as well as it did, surprised all those kids have been in on all this for that long.

The demons massacre is going to glorious though!

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
So mama was the mini boss to what the major boss actually is, the demons.

Would be shocked to see a demon get killed.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That was a beautiful way to end this arc. Did not expect an Isabella flashback like that, or for Ray to be her actual son lol.

Very glad to see this series got a chance, it deserved it.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Is it just me, or did Isabella give up way to easily? She totally could tried one last move right?

diakyu

Man, I need to look over all the chapter's to see how Ray being Mama's son changes his actions. Trying to set himself on fire shows that he really hates her, and potentially himself too.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I remember reading up a theory someone had that the world they are currently in isn't actually Earth, but a world the demons replicated to look like. After seeing the crazy s*** that happened with this week's chapter, I can believe it.

Also Deus ex Machina book.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Chapters out.

Good to know the demons didn't actually up and quit like that.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
It really has turned into more of an adventure esque series didn't it?

I have faith. This duo team seems to know what they're doing.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That escalated quickly...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So mystery woman is somewhat trustable? She saved Ray.. Maybe she's like some half demon hybrid looking to start a resistance?