• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Promised Neverland

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So I finally caught back up.

Honestly not as invested in this arc as I thought I'd be. But I think part of that is due to
A) fatigue and
B) lack of discussion for Neverland in general on the internet

But at least these kids are starting to die and their deaths aren't being dragged out.

diakyu

I guess season 1 will have to cover the escape from the orphanage. I can see the mainstream really catching on to this one.

As for the recent manga developments, I really need Ray and No Name to show up. I find it hard to really care about the characters introduced in this arc beyond Lucas. Even him though I only care about due to his relation to No Name.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I can see the mainstream really catching on to this one.

I hope so. If an anime adaption can do what did for My Hero, Neverland should at least get half of that exposure.

It really is a bummer we past the half way point awhile ago.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
From YonkouProductions.

The Promised Neverland TV Anime airs January 2019.

"The series will air on Fuji TV's Noitamina block. (They typically air 1 cour series)

A PV featuring the seiyuu for The Promised Neverland will debut when the website goes live Monday."

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
2019?! God damn. Although I guess that's to be expected.

I hope we can get a simuldub too (though it's probably not going to Funi, so probably not).

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
_XUGbBJfvsM5Q3pMJHvhlMDP9VcpcPmkODhAL1IN_XY.jpg

From the anime.

Neverland also got quite a bit of color pages, the magazine cover, the actual color spread, a colored illustration of this arc.

This might turn into a big deal.
RW8B3SK.jpg

3mxDUZO.jpg

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Oooooh.

So they're keeping the original art style? Or at least something similar. That's neat.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Moment of silence for Emma.

The protagonist who couldn't.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Finally caught back up, again.

They had my attention with the Andrew and Phil tease, only to get cockteased into dope looking dragons and visions.

I love me some dragons, but that was dirty.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Not surprised.

They did say we hit the halfway point months ago, and Neverland (especially towards the later half) really felt draggy and like it wasn't going to last much longer.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Better to go out the hero, then end up the next Bleach.

It had a great run, something like Red Sprite would have loved to have the run Neverland did.

EWa7v5FwE8Ul9k06f2C5HC1-5YAZuSZDjzV9ZPSLp7Y.jpg

Post timeskip designs.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
R.I.P the two guys who's names i'm not even sure were ever given, but I'm loving this! Actual stakes and deaths are happening, these guys are good.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

5 days old, but it just popped up in my recommendations.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
That premiere was pretty solid. Great first episode with beautiful visuals and astonishing soundtrack throughout the episode and they nailed the twist as well.