• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The pros and cons of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
Here you can discuss the pros and cons of the new pokemon diamon and pearl
Here are some of my opinions
when I saw the new starters they didn't look good and when I saw the final and middle evolutions of them I wans't ecited by it and I love the pokemon of R/S/EMERALD But some of the pokemon you will have to catch are nice looking like taht realy cool eletric one Rentoraa and the new Ice eeveelution and manaphy. But the last one in the d/p pokedex called Aruseus look weird.
It looked liek it came from the rpg game diablo 2 .

PiNgU

There are a lot of pokemon now and some evolutions i dont really like. However some of the new pokemon pwn and plus the game play is sooooo amazing i cant wait for it come out. I really wanna know when it comes out in the US so i can get a import :D

FireKero!

SWABLR
lol. Ditch the sig, Deoxys Breeder. Liek rly, woah!

The D/P generation is prolly the most interesting one released, next to the G/S/C generation. Pokemon at LV1, many new alternates, old Pokemon from WAYYY back getting a boost, the switch of Physical and Special attacks, not to mention *other* attacks was all a real surprise to me.

Another thing that I think was a pro for this game was the reintroduction of Day and Night. As the best Pokemon game released so far, I see no reason why NOT to include the best function made.

The early pokemon in this game are interesting as well. Very strong and versatile compared to the last three games. And this time around, you actually have a chance of getting a good, diverse team instead of a crappy six-man team full of Treeko, Taillow, Ralts, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, and Oddish. (lol)

The only con I have for this game is the fact that just liek previous first launch incarnations, the game is basically done after the league. Battle Frontier in Emerald was genius, and I liek something like that to appear (plus mabye more. I dunno, a trip back to Kanto or Hoenn) in Zircoin.

Pro: You can get more Pokemon!
Con: You won't be seeing them back in 3rd Gen once you trade them!

PiNgU

Has any one got any ideas on when DP comes out i really really want that game!

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.