• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PSN/Gamertag thread

Slick

Banned
I probably only use the psn account sometimes because i need to wait for my sister to leave the house since it's hers and i will never use the xbox live account since i don't have one

This is about posting your PSN/XBL accounts

ricedonut

pringle user
my psn: ryanturner106, I made it my PSN assuming I could change it later but you cant. so I have a terrible PSN

Feltanno

Grass King
GoldenBear 90 is my Gamertag if you wanna add me just send me a message saying your from serebii. If you want maybe we can play some time :D.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Gamertag is the3rdH0kage like on here right. But anyway tell me your from SPPF and Ill accept I generally play shooters so yeah have fun.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I know this is for posting your gamertag/PSN name, but I have a question that is related to this thread. Is there any way you can change your PSN name?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I know this is for posting your gamertag/PSN name, but I have a question that is related to this thread. Is there any way you can change your PSN name?

This is super late but you can make a new PSN account or ask Sony to change it for you.

Also I'm updating the thread so more people will see. BTW people don't be shy to send a request. I haven't gotten many PSN requests. I'll be sure to ask myself when I turn on my PS3.

Cometk

west side
Cometk

crimson, do you think you can edit the op to put everyone's serebii name and psn / gamertag in there? that could make things easier in terms of adding people

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Cometk

crimson, do you think you can edit the op to put everyone's serebii name and psn / gamertag in there? that could make things easier in terms of adding people

Sure I could do that but I'm gonna go out for a few hours in a few minutes. If someone would be kind enough to gather all the PSN/Gamertags and separate them into 2 lists then I will add that to the OP. That or you guys will have to wait till past 10 PM Eastern time for me to update the OP.