• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The PSN/Gamertag thread

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
PSN: Bobyjoe5000

Tell me if yur from serebii, and also, my PSN avatar is crash bandicoot. also, I 99.9% of the time go on MW3

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Gamertag : The DoritoNinja

I somehow sound like caboose...and it's annoying cause people invite me to just hear my voice -.-

blackterminator3

Playstation ID: BryantPrince
I am always online. Just hit me up whenever you want a battle or talk. :)

*IZ*

MPSN: Ruthless_IZ
I'll only add the people that I like so tell me your serebii name if your going to add me.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Gamertag:verox69

Usually on CoD4,MW2,Blops or MW3

I don't care how good or bad you are I will play with anyone as long as they don't camp with the OP weapons and all that

And no need to say you're from here, i'll accept anyone

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
PSN: Gooseyyy

I got my PS3 three months ago so I only have like three friends. Looking for some casual MW3 players to play Domination with.

PSN: darktower18

You don't need to say you're from here, I'll add anyone. I'm currently only playing Soul Calibur 5 for now. I started playing online a few days ago, so I can see what its like battling other against players.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Feel free to add me (^_^)

PSN: Goshin_X03

I mostly play Fighters online

Current (Multiplayer) Owned: SF3, MK, Tekken 6, MvC2, UMvC3, Saints Row 3

Getting Soon: Naruto NSG, Soul Calibur 5, SFxTekken, BlazBlue: CS Extend

Plan to re-buy: SSFIV:AE

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
PSN: h3llsing3r007

pm if you want to add me

I play mostly Cod and kingdoms of amalur

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
PSN: Cuatro_Espada

Just let me know that it's someone from Serebii. Send me a message with Shadow Lucario in it and I'll know. I play Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, White Knight Chronicles II, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Viviphy

Canadian Bacon
PSN: Viviphy_

just lemme' know you're from Serebii.
I'm not overly active due to school and work lately, but I still get on.