• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Psychic Lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the gym leader could have Girafarig and Gardevoir. Sorry,Espeon Shock,Ill go with my favourite being Grumpig.

Yami ookami

Sorry I took so long. My fave psy pokemon would be Spoink or Grumpig

A

Aerial_Psychonaut

Chimecho... is so... cute! I like it's shiny form...

My Ruby Version Chimecho:

Name: Chiriin
Level: 65
Nature: Rash
Item: Soothe Bell
Moves:

Psychic
Shockwave
Heal Bell
Return

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
Hey, I'd like to join. I'm a huge Psychic fan. I took the "What Type are You" on a site, and it came up Psychic. Just lookie at my Av. and my Sig. to find out my favorite Psychic types.

Yami ookami

Hi! Is there a new topic?

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Angel Paladin said:
Hey, I'd like to join. I'm a huge Psychic fan. I took the "What Type are You" on a site, and it came up Psychic. Just lookie at my Av. and my Sig. to find out my favorite Psychic types.
Tell me your fav
Hi! Is there a new topic?
Yeah please pick on yami

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
Hi, can I join? My favorite has to be Metagross. It's sooooo much better than Jirachi (stupid fairy). But I also like Solrock, Alakazam, Chimecho, Starmie, and Espeon.

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
EspionShock said:
Tell me your fav
Easy, Metagross, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, and Claydol. Sorry about that, I had a stupid moment. :p

P

pisces_beedrill

okay lemme make a new topic. how is this:
if your fave psychic was to get a new evolution, state the powers, looks and evolution
if unown evolved, i would cal his evolution mysterio. it would look like a capital version of the letter it was as an unown and it would have leaves sticking out in some places. it would evolve with the leaf stone.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Angel Paladin said:
Easy, Metagross, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, and Claydol. Sorry about that, I had a stupid moment. :p
PICK YOUR FIRST FAVORITE PLZ!!!

OKAY on topic, if Espeon evo'd, I would Name her Akleon and she would look like this and would evo with the sun stone

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Hiya everyone and anyway what is the topic on

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
If I had to choose an evolution for Metagross, I would barely change anything. I would add metal spikes on his legs that pointed upward and make the "X" end in spikes. I would also change the mouth (the only part I don't like) and make it more Starfish like. I would just move it to the bottom and make it a sharp, metal toothed maw that grinds stuff. I would name him Metabellose and he evolves by trading with an Upgrade (not Metal Coat 'cause he's already a steel type).

Last edited:

Yami ookami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.