• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Psychic Lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
PICK YOUR FIRST FAVORITE PLZ!!!
Alright, Metagross.

Hmm, Metagross with an evolution. The evolution would be named Metagantuan. It's 6'5 and has a silver body color. The X on it and claws would be a greenish color. It's body now looks like an octagon and it's mouth is located at the front of the body.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Angel Paladin said:
Alright, Metagross.

Hmm, Metagross with an evolution. The evolution would be named Metagantuan. It's 6'5 and has a silver body color. The X on it and claws would be a greenish color. It's body now looks like an octagon and it's mouth is located at the front of the body.
Metagross taken

A

Aerial_Psychonaut

Hmm.. I don't think Chimecho should have an evolution, but an opposite would be good.

Opposites examples:
Solrock/Lunatone
Volbeat/Illumise
Nidoqueen/Nidoking

Maybe it's name would be... Bellecho! Okay, that's a HORRIBLE name. Anyways, it wouls look a little like Chimecho, but with different colours and no suckion cup. The bell might be on the bottom, or something. I don't know. Somehing along the lines of that.

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
EspionShock said:
Metagross taken
Dang it. -_- Are there any Psychic types not taken?

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
Sweet. Latais is one of my favorites. So, I pick Latias as my favorite Psychic Pokemon.

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
Dang it. -_- Are there any Psychic types not taken?
Sorry Paladin, I think I took it. But I love Metagross (so much cooler than most others). Your evolution is different :/, interesting compared to mine. Anywho, is the member list gonna be updated??

P

pisces_beedrill

i dunno, you'll have to ask espeon shock. okay we need a new topic. how is this one? oh and if anyone wants to make a new topic, feel free. i am not the topic maker.
what is your fave psychic attack?

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
favorite attack, favorite attack ... that's pretty hard to choose from.
But, I'd say Psychic 'cause it rocks my soxs!

Anywho, who do you ting would win: Deoxys vs. Mew

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
I mean, like not game version, but anime version. Who would win? I'd say Mew. He totally woul dkick but 'cause he can learn every single move and he is so much cooler than Deoxys. He could use Crunch to knock his socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.