• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Psychic Lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
EspeonShock, I'm not on the list?? Huh?

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
Hi, can I join? My favorite has to be Metagross. It's sooooo much better than Jirachi (stupid fairy). But I also like Solrock, Alakazam, Chimecho, Starmie, and Espeon.

Sorry Paladin, I think I took it. But I love Metagross (so much cooler than most others). Your evolution is different :/, interesting compared to mine. Anywho, is the member list gonna be updated??

I'm metagross...I put an evolution for him, been talkin' about him. All those by me. Poo!

Last edited:

Yami ookami

So fave attack.......Luster purge! It's so freaking cool!

P

pisces_beedrill

Dae~Maker said:
favorite attack, favorite attack ... that's pretty hard to choose from.
But, I'd say Psychic 'cause it rocks my soxs!

Anywho, who do you ting would win: Deoxys vs. Mew
i would say mew. it is way cooler and cuter.

S

Shadowcat

I love Psychic! That moves kicks butt! Most of my Psychics have that move!

S

Shadowcat

Well Psychic and grass would kick butt! Water and Psychic too! Steel and Psychic also rocks! Most likely they would just add in a Ghost and Psychic type.

P

pisces_beedrill

okay, new topic.
which psychic pokemon are not labelled as psychic
psyduck is water and psychic but is only labelled as water

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
ummm, I think they should add psychic fire and psychic electric types. And a psychic bug or psychic poison would be cool. I don't know about the labeling thing though. Maybe, I know psyduck as one, but another could be ...

A

Aerial_Psychonaut

I made a grass/psychic pokemon as one of my made up starter pokemon. It rivals the fire/dark and water/fighting. I always thought having a pokemon a with Solarbeam, Psychic, Synthesis and Sunny Day would be a good combo...

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
bloodstone, plz dont post topics unless im off for a day with no new topics
we also need a psychic/normal for some reason.

Yami ookami

Hi, is there a new topic?

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
oh didnt think on girafirig
which pokemon is the psychic killer
i say sabeleye with his shadow ball and faint attack

A

Aerial_Psychonaut

I think Umbreon because although Espeon and Umbreon are 'equals', Umbreon could dominate Espeon because it's Dark type.

Yami ookami

I'd say Houndoom. My sister always beats my psychic pokemon with that dog!!!!!!!!

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
Hm, I'd say the ultimate Psychic-type killer is Tyranitar. Most Psychic types don't have a lot of physical Defense. Use Tyranitar against an Alakazam that doesn't know Ice Punch makes it scream like they just saw Freddie Krugger. ;) ;248;

Dae~Maker

Ghost In The Shell
I'd have to say that Houndoom and Sableye are Psychic's worst Nightmares. But, also I'd say Shedinja. No Psychic attack could hit it and if it knew Endure/Protect the thing could massacre a Psychic team. Yeah go Shedinja (one of my fav's :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.