• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Psychic Sidekicks! (158)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Psychic Sidekicks!

Heading to Goldenrod, Ash & Co. Meet a trainer and her Girafarig...she explains how there are many ghost Pokémon in the area and you need a Psychic Pokémon to ward off their attacks. However Team Rocket appear and start kidnapping everyone's Psychic Pokémon. Can Ash & Co. Stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I really enjoyed this episode, one of the better "late" JJ fillers. It was a good episode to showcase Girafarig, and I liked the assortment of Psychic Pokemon that were shown such as Mr. Mime.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This wasn't the greatest episode, but I did like the whole issue about the girl wanting to be closer to her girafarig like Ash is with Pikachu was a good story. I like that she and girafarig finally got to communicate the way she was hoping for in the final act. :) I also liked Team Rocket's machine, which was definitely impressive and effective even though it wasn't a full machine. :p

R

Ruben Perez

My favorite episode! I even have the master copy of this episode from Cartoon Network since September 15 2004.

A rare episode where Girafarig show up, and yeah, Future Sight is really cool in here

Battra

A nice filler episode, I like that they showed Girafarig (the Palindrome Pokemon) a favorite of mine. Interesting that the gang never thought to use Noctowl for the Ghost Pokemon seeing as how Noctowl has psychic attacks, also Psychic Pokemon are weak against Ghost Pokemon so other than Foresight why would they raise psychic Pokemon to ward off attacks and no one even thought to try physical attacks on TR's machine after they found out it was a machine.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I realized that it was Cherrie, the trainer who obtained the Girafarig in this ep. And of course, I loved on how Girafarig did Future Sight. The funniest thing on this episode is that at first, Ash touched a tail of a Girafarig(when he didn't know at first) and it almost bit his finger and also when Psyduck got a headache on his head after confusing Girafarig's tail and automatically returning to it's Pokeball!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I loved the part where Future Sight kicked in. It was hilarious!:)

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
This was a good episode. It was good to see Girafarig, and its future sight was really powerful. I wondered why Ash never thought of using Noctowl in the forest agianst the ghost pokemon. It is just like how Hoothoot was required to get through the forest earlier in the series. I am glad that Cherrie and Girafarig were finally able to communicate psychically.

I give this 9/10 it was a great episode I like how they were so surprised with future sight lol and I loved the huge Gengar

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The first time I saw Girafarig, I remember going "o_O what the hell is THAT?!" It had a strong psychic bond with that Cherrie trainer, so seeing them save the day was okay. Really a boring filler, I can't remember much at all about it.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved the battle vs Girafarig, it was great
And it was good to see so many psychic pokemon in one episode..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lol. I remember when this one came out in the US. It was a "lost episode" they aired right before the debut of Johto League Champions.

It was good. Really good. A town full of people with Psychic types? Almost like the opposite of Lavender Town in a way.

Loved how Team Rocket's Gengar robot reflected Psychic attacks with just a mirror. Remind me of how they hypnotized Hypno with a mirrion in Kanto. 10/10

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Another reason why Johto sucked was because they should have used this lost episode for something else like a legendary, something like Whirlpool Islands The Lost episodes, or a two parter lost episode about Lance or what happened to Koga. (sigh) So many ideas, so little done with them.

G50

No longer posting
This was an ok episode... It was really cool seeing Giraferig and Future Sight for the 1st time. The battle with Ash vs Giraferig was really cool.

30/100