• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Psychic Sidekicks! (158)

Daizy

I call you honey
Wasn't this episode supposedly a "lost episode" in the English dub? Anyways, Future Sight was shown as being so useful with Girafarig even though the move sucks in the games.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wasn't this episode supposedly a "lost episode" in the English dub? Anyways, Future Sight was shown as being so useful with Girafarig even though the move sucks in the games.

I vaguely recall a special advertisement for this episode on KidsWB, but I don't think this was a lost episode situation since the episode wasn't banned from what I remember.

Fun fact, but when I began playing Gold and Silver I never knew that Future Sight even worked since I had never been hit by that attack since I always won my battles before the attack struck. So when I saw how the move worked in the cartoon, it made the attack seem much better than in the games. I also began liking Girafarig more when I saw this episode since it seemed like such a unique Pokemon and stronger than most other Psychics.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Fun fact, but when I began playing Gold and Silver I never knew that Future Sight even worked since I had never been hit by that attack since I always won my battles before the attack struck. So when I saw how the move worked in the cartoon, it made the attack seem much better than in the games.

The move certainly seemed stronger in the anime than in the games just judging by how it looked. I loved the anticipation right before the attack would hit since it was really intense given that it would strike from a random direction.

Seeing a whole village full of Psychic Pokemon made me want to see either Sabrina or Will of the Elite Four show up since either of them could've fit into this episode's story. I really liked Team Rocket's giant Gengar machine since it was able to subdue so many Psychic Pokemon and it was really smart of them to build something like that. My favorite part was Girafarig's Future Sight and how it would strike at the moment you least expected. 7/10