• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Quest for the Legends, now with its ILCOETH revision!

B

BD25

To Dragonfree: [SPOIL]in roughly what chapter are the colour dragons and unicorns going to be introduced? I'm anxiously waiting their arrival =D[/SPOIL]

Dragonfree

Just me
Dragonfree to RevengeStrikerMew 151: *sigh* Lidreki, Dragoreen, Preciure, Dracobalt, Raudra, Puragon, Venoir, Vaxil (dead), Waraider, Emphire, Seasar, Electhrone, Mysticrown, Darkhan, Natruler, Freezaroy, Chaletwo, Chalenor (dead), Molzapart and Rainteicune.

Dragonfree to BD25: That's undecided.

Dragonfree to blaziken1234: That was an extremely spammy reply. -_-;

Dragonfree

Just me
Obviously, yes... if they weren't in the story, I'd barely waste a whole chapter giving you information about them, would I? I just haven't decided whether to make them appear in the same place as they did in the old version (well, the unicorns anyway) since they had a rather pointless role there.

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
I'm still theorising, but I want a large batch that have lots of logic behind them before posting.

[SPOIL]I have this feeling Alan gets killed in the next chapter, but I might be wrong....It could just be wishful thinking though.[/SPOIL]

Mewtwo: How many times have you seen Chaletwo at Green town?

Chaletwo: Do you view yourseklf as superior to Mewtwo?

~EC

Dragonfree

Just me
Mewtwo: A few times; not that often, though.

Chaletwo: I do not view myself, nor anybody else for that matter, as superior to anybody else. I may be more powerful, but power doesn't equal superiority, now does it?

S

schrack

I spent a long time reading all twenty chapters, but it was worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter.:)

R

RevengeStrikerMew 151

to Mewtwo :if you got into a fight with chalenor who do you think would win
to Chaletwo:have you ever seen the pokemon that was created when the legendaries combined their attacks to destroy that rock but was created into a pokemon and can you kill it with just one death stare

J

jirachiman876

ok now I understand why it takes so long to get a chapter going now that I've started my fic called The Sevii Island Adventures
also Charmeleon: when will you evolve if you want to yet just wondering
jirachiman out for tonight ;385;

O

Omega

Okay, everybody else is making me feel like an idiot. I hate that! I am not an idiot. I am insane.
So here goes.
Dragonfree: I originally thought Chalenor and Caletwo were one in the same. Is this true?
But then I saw your sprite of Chaletwo. I then thought Chaletwo ws related to Mewtwo, or the clone of an unknown pkmn named Chale. Are either of these true?
But now I must ask, as it just ucurred to me, is Chaletwo the Life-Guardian I believe it was called?

Chaletwo:What kind of questions are you allowed to answer?

Dragonfree:After accidentally finding your site (why more evilness?!?!) I found that you come out with a chapter every 12-16 days; occaisionally after only 5-6 days.
What that has do to with the current question I have no idea. The question is about what chapter Chalenor comes to play another role in the story?

also, (this is a stupid question) How do make all that text dissapear behind black? Luckily I know how to read it.

side note: About your site: Love the site, but the articuno is too white. And why more evilness?? I doubt I've ever made it to a quarter!

Dragonfree

Just me
Mewtwo to RevengeStrikerMew 151: He's half Dark. I'm pure Psychic.

Chaletwo to RevengeStrikerMew 151: If you're thinking about Molzapart, he's my friend.

Charmeleon to jirachiman876: I'll evolve when the right time comes.

Dragonfree to Omega: *sigh* Did you even read the earlier chapters at all? The prologue shows that Chalenor is dead. Extra I emphasizes it. Chapter two describes Chaletwo as looking exactly like Mewtwo. I've gotten at least twenty questions regarding Chalenor and Chaletwo as different characters. I've also gotten at least five questions about whether Chaletwo is a clone. How about just browsing through the thread a bit?

Chaletwo to Omega: Questions that aren't obviously going to spoil the whole plot. ¬¬ I don't know why you people keep asking me if I'm evil, why I killed those kids, etc. when those are glaringly obviously the most important plot hints so far which the Author would never let me spoil.

Dragonfree to Omega: Chalenor is dead. Extra I states that clearly. Dead. Gone. Not coming back. Get it?

The tags used to put a text in black boxes are spoiler tags; use [ spoil ]Text here[ /spoil ] without spaces to make it.

Articuno Style is there to be white... if you don't like white, switch to a different style.

N

Nornis

*looks up at Scyther nervously* Scyther, have you ever wanted to hurt people who ask stupid questions?

Scyther, do you ever think about female Scythers? (I know, stupid question, I just wonder sometimes how much gender matters to Pokemon. And then I start wondering if male Pokemon think about females as much as male humans do.) *prepares to run as fast as she can if she annoys Scyther*

Scyther: If you could save another Scyther from being evolved into Scizor by killing/maiming their trainer, would you?

This one is for all of ya: On the topic of shinies? Do you guys even care whether you/another Pokemon is shiny at all? Are shiny Pokemon treated just like any other Pokemon by their fellow Pokemon?

Dragonfree

Just me
Scyther to Nornis: Your questions is not stupid. In fact, I would consider it a very good question. As for the answer, I'm afraid I have to put it in spoiler tags...

[spoil]Yes, females are very much on male Pokémon's minds. Especially mine.[/spoil]

Scyther to Nornis (again): People who evolve a Scyther deserve to die. Slowly and painfully, if possible.

Scyther to Nornis (question to all): Well, shinies are different. There's no denying that. But it probably differs between species how exactly shinies are treated. A shiny Scyther would be an outcast, but some would probably be proud of being shiny. There are Pokémon called Letaligon whose leaders are shiny. And of course, it has always been known that shinies will always gain more popularity on humans' behalf than normal Pokémon. In fact, now that I think about it, I can imagine the story behind Christopher's Scizor. He was born darker-colored with red parts, was met with prejudice from all around him, and to get the acceptance he never got there, he sold his soul. Despite knowing that he would probably get evolved, he found a human and let himself get caught, knowing that humans would admire him for being different rather than throwing him out. Of course he should just have cut his own throat and at least died with his scythes on, but I'm not one to talk...

G

Goin' Graveler

To Scyther: Since honour is one of the most important things to a Scyther, would you say that a Scyther who lets himself evolve has no honour?

Dragonfree

Just me
Scyther to Goin' Graveler: I personally have no right to deem anybody dishonourable, but Scyther who would sink as low as allowing somebody to evolve them - Scyther's evolution can't happen in the wild, remember - are always looked very much down upon.

N

Nornis

Thanks, Scyther! I appreciate it very much. Since I never had Pokemonology classes, I had to ask.

If I ever catch any Scyther, I won't evolve them. Besides, it is just wrong to evolve a Pokemon who doesn't want to. It ought to be in the Agreement if it isn't already.

Goin' Graveler asked the next question I was going to ask. And I know you likely can't answer my next question, so I'll just phrase it like this: Will we ever find out why you have no room to talk about honor, or do I just need to read what we know so far more closely? (i.e. is that question already answered?)

I must say I feel sorry for Christopher's Scizor.

Dragonfree, would there ever be such a thing as a Pokemon who didn't know about the Agreement?

Dragonfree

Just me
Scyther to Nornis: I'm not ready to talk about that right now. Later, maybe.

Dragonfree to Nornis: Yes. Eevee didn't know about it, for example. And Pokémon that were bred in captivity and sold as eggs to somebody who never cared to explain it wouldn't know about it either. Adult Pokémon who have been around other Pokémon, though, should always know the Agreement.

N

Nornis

Okay, Scyther, I won't pry. I know it was a personal question.

Dragonfree, that makes a lot of sense, actually. I had forgotten about Eevee. I need to go reread the story. *looks forward to it*