• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Quest for the Legends, now with its ILCOETH revision!

R

RevengeStrikerMew 151

To Dragonfree:if evee had been your pokemon which would you pick to evolve it into and what type is the destroyer does it have a real name besides the destroyer
To Chaletwo:i know it was you who had been the one in the past next to mew when the destroyer came and yuo guys got knocked out so how did you and mew survive an attack like that
oh and dragonfree i hope you dont mind but i made my own version of molzapart in my sig you can use it if you want

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonfree

Just me
Dragonfree to RevengeStrikerMew 151: Your first question is not relevant to the story, and your second and third questions can obviously not be spoiled.

Chaletwo to RevengeStrikerMew 151: You're jumping to way, way too many conclusions there.

Dragonfree to RevengeStrikerMew 151 (again): Umm... that's just not what Molzapart looks like, you know. :\ He looks like the sprite I made of him, period.

V

ViperSean

Scyther: If Scyther's had a branched evolution path, if the other branch would alow you to keep your scythes and speed, And if it was a natural evolution, Would you take that Path? How about if it was an unnatural evoulution?

Dragonfree

Just me
Scyther to ViperSean: That depends on the details...

U

Umbrazard

Dragonfree to Umbrazard: I'm always like that when I disagree, so don't think I hate you or anything. As I said, Suicune's head seems kinda mid-way to me, and the body build is more like a cat. (Since you mentioned Colosseum, they also made Suicune way fatter there for some reason than it's supposed to be.) And as I also said, I strongly believe that those Pokédex entries are not referring to literally barking like a dog. I mean, it exists in dialogue to write, say, "I think not!" the man barked - is the man a dog, since apparently he "barked"? Of course not.

Ok you got a point. But pkmn are mostly modeled after (non human) animals. IMO if they hadn't meant barking like Arf Arf or Woof Woof, they'dve said Cry or Roar or Growl. Something to that effect. That's just my opinion though. BTW great Chapter.

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
Okay now, a sort of philosophical question:

Main Pokemon (excluding Legendaries): If you had a choice to have been born any other species(including human) would you? And if so, what as?

Main Humans: If you had the choice to have been born as any Pokemon, would you? And if so, what as?

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
To Scyther: Are you happy that Eevee decided to become a Jolteon? What if everyone evolves in Mark's party except for you? Will you feel left out that you chose not to evolve into a Scizor?

To Jolteon: Now that you are a Jolteon, what are some of your new attacks? Do you think this will benefit you in the near future?

To Gyarados: If you were featured in another story, along with Mark, what would be your thoughts about it? What if the land was filled with nothing but dragons; would you feel like you belonged?

Dragonfree

Just me
Dragonfree to Mastercougar: Are you directing your first question just to Mark's Pokémon, or to May's Pokémon too?

Mark to Mastercougar: Er... I don't know.

May to Mastercougar: I like being human, but if I were born as a Pokémon, I'd probably want to be something powerful.

Scyther to Ryano Ra: You sound like you're trying to persuade me to evolve, or trying to make me state a possibility that I might evolve in the future. Let me just tell you once and for all: I'm proud of being a Scyther and not a worthless chunk of red metal. If the rest of Mark's team was fully evolved, I would stand proud as the only one who does not need to evolve to win and be still firmer on my belief that I will not evolve. Nothing will ever change that.

Jolteon to Ryano Ra: Well, I've just evolved... I think I can use Double Kick, though...

Gyarados to Ryano Ra: Belonged? Well, belonging isn't the problem... Suicune is...

Mark to Yuugis Black Magician: Umm... I don't know. I've got four so far, right? Well, I won't get the fifth until the Pokémon Festival is over, and there might be further between the last three than the ones so far, so I don't know...

Last edited:

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
To Gyarados: Well, do you hope of killing Suicune one day? What if you two run into each other again, what will be your reactions?

To Scyther: No, I'm not forcing you to evolve. But, in some of the stories I've read before, Pokemon evolve because they have felt left out; they felt that in order to be apart of that group, they'd have to follow the routine. I'm glad you are true to your heart and won't evolve until you're ready to, which will be never, and that you're glad about who you are now.

To Jolteon: Do you think your new form will benefit you in the future? Also, would you have enjoyed becoming an Umbreon or Espeon?

Dragonfree

Just me
Gyarados to Ryano Ra: I... I don't want to kill Suicune... I just want answers...

Scyther to Ryano Ra: I'm glad that there are people in the world who understand that I don't want to be a Scizor. Thank you.

Jolteon to Ryano Ra: I don't know... I've never seen an Umbreon or Espeon, either...

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
More questions, more questions. I must these questions must be bugging Mark's Pokemon team, but I need to find these out.

To Mark: What would be your next five Pokemon that would interest you to you capture them?

To Dragonair: Do you think you'll like having wings if you become a Dragonite? Won't they be a bit useless since you can already soar in the sky without them?

To Charmeleon: Do you think the move 'Fire Blast' be a good move for you to learn and use? Is there a certain amouth of fire attacks a fire-type Pokemon has to use? Or is it unlimited use?

J

Josh the Mudkip

Wow, Dragonfree, great fic. I'm surprised that English is your second language, your description is amazing. You make it long, but not boring. I wish I could write like you. Anyway, I have a question (I actually had 2, I forgot it)

To Gyarados: How long have you lived? Have you ever seen any legendary except for Suicune?

N

Nornis

I have one question for Scyther. I got into a discussion with another guy, and you know what an Upgrade is, right, Scyther? You wouldn't let one near you ever, right?

Dragonfree

Just me
Mark to Ryano Ra: Er... 'interest' me to capture them? Any legendaries, I guess - I can't deny it, I do want to catch them... but as far as normal Pokémon go... well, Vulpix, of course, and I've always had a thing for Furret... I doubt they're anywhere around here, though. Oh, maybe a Swellow... or something... I don't know...

Dragonair to Ryano Ra: The wings are just for show anyway, they would be too small to let us fly if we couldn't fly without them. They're cute, though.

Charmeleon to Ryano Ra: Fire Blast? Well, it's the best Fire attack, but I've heard it's very exhausting to use, and you'll be gasping for breath after using just a few. I'm probably better off with Flamethrower.

Gyarados to Josh the Mudkip: I've lived for a long time... I don't know how long, but it's long... no, I've never seen a Legendary aside from Suicune.

Scyther to Nornis: Up-grades are expansion packs. They work for Porygon, since they're man-made, digital Pokémon, but they won't do anything to a Pokémon of flesh and blood.

N

Nornis

*smacks her forehead so hard she nearly knocks herself out of the thread* Oh, sorry. I meant those idiotic Metal Coats. I must be extremely stupid today. *spits*

S

Sweet Magic

Whew... Long time no post!

But awesome chapters, as usual, Dragonfree n.n Keep up the great work!

Now, for some questions:

Mark: Who (let's just forget grammar for this) is your favourite evolved Pokémon?
All Pokémon (except Jolteon): Who taught you about the Agreement? Is there anyone who hasn't been taught by their parents about it?
To Jolteon: Would you like it more if it was a Pokémon or Mark that taught you about the Agreement? (By this I mean if you's rather have a Pokémon or Mark to teach you the Agreement.) What do you think of it (the Agreement)?

Anyway, two thumbs up!

Dragonfree

Just me
Scyther to Nornis: A Metal Coat still won't do anything to a Scyther unless he is put through energy compression such as what happens when a Pokémon is traded to another person.

Mark to Sweet Magic: Well, I do like Ninetales... Arcanine is cool too... Charizard isn't too bad either... or Blastoise...

Charmeleon to Sweet Magic: Well, I was originally given as a starter to Taylor by Ash Ketchum. Ash specially trains and informs the Pokémon he gives out as starters so that they will both know the Agreement backwards and forwards, and be nice, patient and forgiving to their trainers.

Sandslash to Sweet Magic: My mother taught me about it.

Gyarados to Sweet Magic: I heard about it when I was a Magikarp in the Lake of Purity. Just stuff that the older ones were saying.

Dragonair to Sweet Magic: Well, I was born in captivity and taught about all the necessary things there. We were also specially informed that we were considered very valuable and if somebody caught us who seemed to care more about that than our welfare, we should attack them as the Agreement gives us a right to.

Scyther to Sweet Magic: We live in swarms in the wild and are taught about the Agreement by the others. But they don't take it that seriously, and as a result, neither do we, especially since we would all hate to be caught at all.

Jolteon to Sweet Magic: Well... my mother would have taught me about it if she were still here... and I kind of would have liked her to... the Agreement is good, though. Humans and Pokémon should live in peace.

Last edited:
N

Nornis

*nods* I know. Which means that in order for you to evolve, however "accidentally", two things would have to happen. 1)You'd need a Metal Coat, and 2), you'd have to be traded over to someone else, either permanently or temporarily. Neither of which I could imagine you letting anyone do to you.

Mark: You know as much as Scyther does about Metal Coats, right?

Dragonfree

Just me
Mark to Nornis: Yeah. But Metal Coats are rare and expensive, so I can't picture Scyther 'accidentally' coming into contact with one.