1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Quest for the Legends, now with its ILCOETH revision!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dragonfree, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me

Yes, he switched Jolteon with Leta in hopes of training her a bit. Dragonair and Jolteon are both male, by the way. x3

2. Awesomeness. The battles were all very excellent. Keep it up. :D

To Dragonair: How do you feel about being able to fly, or use fire?

3. MewSP

MewSP Guest

Very nice and worth the wait! I invision Leta as a white mew-fur eevee with a cool tail.

Back to business. I like the battle between Mark and Ash. It seemed to have a way of painting itself in your mind. All your writing does, but I got it down to the worried tone of Leta's mother. Leta, cool name. Also, it was nice to give Ash a new set of pokemon, not just the old favorites.

I'm a bit confused though. If all the evolved leta cried loudly, and Alan's house was nearby, why wouldn't the neighbors come out to see what the ruckus was? Meh ,I'm probably being stupid.

This chapter: 4 out of five. The little better then average rating. All purpose. :)

To Dragonfree: What is the next event? Can't help but be curious!

To Mark and Scyther: Any chance you'll name that 'triple-fury cutter'?

To Chaletwo: No relevance really, but what is your favorite year?

4. great and wonderful chapter dragonfree. Finally something I can reveiw. It was really great.
    Your description was marvelous as usual, and the battles were perfect. I only found two very minor mistakes.

leupt or something like that. should be leapt. I know that was a typo due to the fact that you spelled it right like five words after it.

I cant remember the second one so I'll edit it in when I find it.
    Once again , great chapter, it was well worth the very long wait.
    jirachiman out ;385;

5. Lupin

Lupin Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

Even better than what I was expecting Dragonfree. Those battles scenes were fantastic. Just out of curiosty, where did Mark send Jolteon since he has no proffessor to send him to?

6. Hey Micky!

Hey Micky! Well-Known Member

Isn't it possible to just have 7 Pokemon with you and have the rules simply state a battle can only have a maximum of 6 Pokemon partaking? Oo

The whole proffesor thing is really a carbon copy of the idea in the anime and Dragonfree's fic seems to be a helluvalot different to the anime, so chances are he just had jolteon's Pokeball with him.

meh, my opinion on it ><

7. Yuugis Black Magician

Yuugis Black Magician Well-Known Member

Great battle Dragonfree, and I really liekd you're involment with the Pokémon, having them judge Mark and all. I can't wait for a new chapter, I wonder what the next day will bring....

8. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me

Dragonair to Goin' Graveler: Flying is cool. The fire thing is just something neat I've been secretly practicing for a while now.

Dragonfree to MewSP: Umm... Alan's house wasn't nearby... Mark walked around in the forest for ten minutes before finding Leta, remember?

Dragonfree to MewSP (again): It's a secret for now. ;)

Mark to MewSP: Umm... dunno. It wasn't really a new attack, just a new way to use it.

Chaletwo to MewSP: Hmm... tough choice. I'd say -130, personally, because there were a lot of things going on then...

Dragonfree to Lupin: He sent Jolteon to the PC system. I'm a gamer, you know. ;)

9. Lupin

Lupin Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

I was actually basing my opnion from Manga, which states that a trainer may carry has many pokemon as he/she wishes. The Pokemon League however limits it to six so a trainer can spread love and training fairly and equally.

10. loved the chapter
    to
    dragonair:judging from how much stronger you got i think your gonna evolve what do you think
    leta:how would you feel about evolving

11. Ryano Ra

Ryano Ra Verdant Vitality

Wonderful chapter, indeed. The battles were action-packed; they inspire me to try to make my battles the best they can be for beginner Pokemon like Charmeleon and Bagon. ^^ It was well worth the wait; I loved it. And Onimusha does pull a great reason, because in my fic, they carry up to ten, with the battles staying under six only. Anyways, a question for Leta.

Leta: What are your thoughts on evolving? Also, do you plan to make friends with Mark's other Pokemon, including Jolteon?

12. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me

Dragonair to RevengeStrikerMew 151: I doubt it... we're just in our early thirties, and I'm not evolving until something like level 55.

Leta to RevengeStrikerMew 151: I have to evolve... my father won't accept me because I'm not strong enough...

Leta to Ryano Ra: What I said... and I don't know if I'll make any friends, but they don't seem too bad.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005
  13. Amadeus Windfall

Amadeus Windfall Gespenst KIIIICK!

I like your fic a lot. It's so original- the region, the new Pokemon, the personalities of the characters, both human and Pokemon... It's definately good.

14. bird1111

bird1111 Well-Known Member

Gyarados: Can your're species fly? And if they/you can't, what do you think made humans think they/you can?

15. i like it to i cant wait till next chapter so i got a few questions
    letian:what moves do you know have you used them alot and how come your father wants you to be shiny so much

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2005
  16. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me

-_- Stop spamming, RevengeStrikerMew 151.

Gyarados to bird1111: We can't fly, but they classified us like that for some reason.

17. to gyarados:is there any other special move you can learn besides dragon beam and do you know if your parents knew the move

18. Ho-oh Lover

Ho-oh Lover Ho-oh's Girlfriend

Got a question me self

To Ash: What would of happend if Mark did win that match?

Oh and n00bish question on the dragon beam, does the beam come out of Garados eyes or mouth? For awhile I though it was the eyes but after reading another wonderful chapter, I'm think the mouth....

------ ;250;

19. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me

Gyarados to RevengeStrikerMew 151: I can't do anything else special as far as I know... I didn't become able to use Dragon Beam until I evolved, but I was always a special Magikarp... dunno who my parents were - after all, Magikarp just lay eggs and then leave them - but I doubt they were special.

Ash to Ho-oh Lover: Well, nothing special would've happened, really, except that I'd have been very pleasantly surprised.

Dragonfree to Ho-oh Lover: It's the eyes.

20. To Sandslash: You seem a lot more... confident now. Do you think you're going to enjoy battling a lot more now?

To Leta: So right now, how do you feel about Mark and the Pokemon? And would you rather not have been caught?