• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Quest for the Legends, now with its ILCOETH revision!

Dragonfree

Just me
thunderyunew.png
volcaryunew.png
polaryunew.png

Thunderyu, Volcaryu and Polaryu, the Dragons of Ouen.

By the way, since I got that question, I'm going to make it clear that they are not the same as the Color Dragons.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I knew that drunk Scyther was coming up, but it was still pretty pretty sweet to read.

Its been a while since I've seen those pics of your dragons Dragonfree, I'd forgottern how cool they were.

Psychic

Really and truly
ZOMG DRUNK SCYTHED MANTIS.
I thought that Scyther tried to attack Mark when he got drunk, though. :p Heh, I’ll bet he’ll be all emo “I was so irresponsible” in the next chapter. :p

Anyways, this chapter seemed really short. o_O It seemed longer last time, especially the part with the drunken-ness. I think you’re really rushing to get the chapters posted already, so the pace is quickening a lot. Like I said before; you’re leaving out description and character work so the chapters just fly by.

I also noticed a mistake:
Mark, May and Alan quickly squeezed themselves into the warm lit room despite that the desk by the opposite wall was abandoned.
It should be ‘despite the fact that the desk’.

Dragonfree said:
Sickie-Snookums :)P): One of them is Stormblade and the other Shadowdart, no Shadowblade. ;) And yes, Scyther is speaking my own opinion on humanity today.
XD You make me sound like your beeotch. We’re gonna grow up and be lesbian lovers, pookie. YOU ARE NOW POOKIE. HAH. TAKE THAT, MY NEW LIFE PARTNER.
Yes, we settled that over the PM, but I can sure as hell dream. XD

Ack, I can’t believe I got the name of a Scyther wrong! :p But you must admit, Shadowblade is a cool name.

See you later, Pookie
~Psychic, currently obsessed with Rent, if you didn’t notice from the ‘Pookie’ thing

Dragonfree

Just me
Hey, any more description in that chapter and I'd fall asleep reading it myself. =P Heck, I thought I was pushing it at a couple of parts. The reason the chapter seemed short was very simply that extremely little happened in it; the gang arrived at Stormy Town, Scyther got drunk, and Chaletwo explained about the dragons of Ouen, and that was it.

Scyther is not going to be emo in chapter 31; in fact, he isn't going to be in it at all since he will be at the Pokémon Center with a hangover. =P

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Dragonfree said:
Scyther is not going to be emo in chapter 31; in fact, he isn't going to be in it at all since he will be at the Pokémon Center with a hangover. =P

Any kebap shops in Stormy Town?

Always a good cure for a hangover is a kebap :p

Dragonfree

Just me
Please try to make more enlightening reviews, okay? Technically you could take that exact review and post it in every fic on the forums, and any review like that is not very good. Tell me what you like so much about it, some of your favorite bits or whatever.

Dragonfree

Just me
A little, although it's still reeeeally on the short side.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Once again, you have amazed me, Dragonfree.

I liked the thoughts you gave to each town, all very unique in one way or another. Although I hate rain. Anyway, so the appearence of the first Dragon is approaching! I hope that Mark will be able to capture it on his first try, although that woldn't be much fun, would it? XDD

And anyway, I agree with Chaletwo. He sould be given some authoriy over the lesser legends. Kinda blaised, letting Mew having total control over the legendaries.

On a final note, Drunk Scyther > all =P

Chaletwo, now that your "dear little dragons" are causing destruction all over Quen, do you regret making them. And have you ever discussed the authoriy problem with Mew before? How did it turn out?

Knightblazer ;262;

Dragonfree

Just me
Chaletwo to Knightblazer: It didn't take that long for me to realize it had been a stupid idea and abandon the plan to wake them up and let them break out. I just let them sleep on, thinking they would never be discovered or found... I made their chambers so that nothing could break them, see them or discover them except the dragons themselves.

I don't want authority anymore. It was stupid of me in the first place. Mew is the Creator, after all... I guess...

H

Hurricane73

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you not making the story any more???!!!!!!! It is my whole life just to look at this thread!!!!!!!!!??????? And you want to take it all away???????!!!!!!!! Everybody loves your thread!!!!!! Not finishing this thread is like the end of the world!!! You have to finish it!!?? For the love of God , finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfree

Just me
What the hell? When did I ever say anything in the direction of being about to quit the fic?

I'd finish this thing if it were the last thing I'd ever do. If there's anything you can rely on, it is that I'll never stop writing this. Okay?

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
Great capter. I liked it alot. I only have one complaint

Mark stood in the grass outside Green Town, people counting down all around him. All of a sudden, Chaletwo’s grayish shape stood in the middle. Two immeasurably bright eyes opened and the world turned black as horrible pain took over him…

To me, it feels very choppy compared to the rest of the chapter. A little more description would help that paragraph alot in my opinion.

Also, I have some questions

To Chaletwo: Do you know where all three dragons chambers are? If you do, is capturing/defeating the dragons going to be your number one priority now, since Ouen is in grave danger?

guiltysparkzz

AKA mattgcn
Dragonfree said:
What the hell? When did I ever say anything in the direction of being about to quit the fic?

I'd finish this thing if it were the last thing I'd ever do. If there's anything you can rely on, it is that I'll never stop writing this. Okay?

I think he confused the "there's only new material" thing you said to "there'll be no new material". LOL.

Dragonfree

Just me
To me, it feels very choppy compared to the rest of the chapter.
It was intentionally made that way because it's a scene you've seen before. Describing the whole thing again would be very redundant.

Chaletwo: Yes, I know where they are. The thing is that I made the chambers so that only they can break out of them, so all we can do is wait for them to get out and then try to capture them before they wreck too much havoc...

U

UnholyWeather

I have a question for you Dragonfree.

Are the Dragons of Ouen Legendaries? If they are, shouldn't they be getting weaker, and not stronger, like Chaletwo and the rest of the Legendaries?

Nice chapter of course. A bit short, but that's cool because it leaves me wanting for more. I await your next uncharted chapter

Dragonfree

Just me
They are getting weaker, not stronger. o.o

They just still have quite a bit of power left.

M

MewSP

I haven't been here in forever and this is still just as good as it used to be. Way to go Dragonfree!

I look forward to reading the all new, never before seen chapter, and feel that it will give me the opportunity to say all this again. :) *copies and pastes*

Mawile XD

ello thar
First of all, I have to say that this is spectacular writing. This is good enough to publish. I like each of Mark's pokemon for different reasons.
Charizard is steady and reliable, although he was kinda a brat as a Charmeleon.
Scyther is depressed - he has broken every major Scyther rule. We still love him anyway. :)
Gyarados is a lot like Scyther. He is depressed, and is also loveable. :)
Leta is determined to evolve, but not for power, which is different than what most pokemon want.
Jolteon is steadfast, and is very loyal. He has matured from the Eevee that didn't know what pokemon training was.
Dragonair is my personal favorite - probably because I love Dragon pokemon so much. :D - He is loyal, but doesn't complain that he's almost never used. He is not a whiner.
Sandslash is confident, but not cocky. Like Jolteon, he's also matured.

Mark's party: Do you feel that as a trainer, Mark has improved? (In personality, caring, and battling.)

I'd rate this 10-10. I like every area of this story.