• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Quest for the Legends, now with its ILCOETH revision!

Malachite Treecko

it surely wet my appetite... Razor is "Mark's" Scyther, isn't he? It sounds like him to take a human :D

I'll post my picture here as soon as I can scan it... that'll be around christmas time...

Dragonfree

Just me
Yes, Razor is Mark's Scyther. Both the name and his First Prey being a human are mentioned in chapter 29.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Hello.

When I read this, it was past midnight in my time zone and I had to wake up at five in the morning the next day and yet I spent two hours getting caught up on almost two years of not reading this fic.

The funny thing is, it wasn’t even intentional. I was just browsing Pokémon Tower, glanced at QFTL remembering how much I loved it, and then just sorta started reading. 8P

Now then, first in the order of things. Before I comment on the story itself, there are a few things I have to mention... ...

Well, leaving out the fact that we both have something named the "War of the Legends... (they're radically different, just have the same name. I saw your disclaimer after skimming chapter 25 about a month after I made up mine, but then felt greatly relieved to find out that yours was so different and unique, and no one would accuse me of copying. >< Although there is the whole capturing thing and, and...*hides under rock to stop babbling like an idiot.* )

There are a lot of other...similar concepts that I swear I didn't copy. I already told you way back when that I had an alternate dimension thingy too, although with mine, the Pokemon came into the animal world, and yours was the opposite, so it's all good. And from there it's just minor random tidbits like the fact that Pokemon get the most energy from eating other Pokemon and...grah.
Silverwing;249;: No, keep going, you forgot the League Code. ^^
Oi... >>

In any case, one thing that I did not make up and would like permission to use is the fact that four moves are permitted in official battles. I thought it was a really clever way to incorporate that aspect of the games. :)

Fwew, now on to everything else!

Without a doubt the one thing that leaves me in awe about your fic right now is the themes. The plotline is great, but the themes just leave me stunned continuously, from the overall presentation to the way they're emphasized without repetition...it's all so perfect.

One thing that I find interesting is the fact that it seems like the Destroyer is far more powerful than the legendaries, almost in control of them (or is it just that taking their power is his sole ability, and there is no way for them to battle him?) Either way, I have a rather confusing question…if Mew was the only survivor of the last War of the Legends, and he had to recreate the Legendaries, does that mean that the Legendaries in existence now are completely different species that the ones that died? And if, say, some other Legend had won, then they would have the ability to create life?

Edit: Wait...did the whole world get destroyed? That's the way Chaletwo made it seem in Chapter 30. Did all the Pokemon and humans have to be recreated?

Hey, you know...when I made that flurry of theories about Chaletwo, I wasn't far off. I kept on asking if it involved Mewtwo getting taken back in time. Now my question is--you probably can't say when Mewtwo got taken back, but will it affect the future of the story in any way?

That said, like everyone else, that Thunderyu battle was one of the most awesome things I’ve ever read. Makes me wish that all the Legendary vs. normal Pokémon battles in my fic weren’t so far in the future. Oddly, while reading the battle, the Mystery dungeon Legendary battle music kept playing in my head. xP It certainly added to the whole battle’s feel.

Random question: How do you pronounce "Ouen"? It's been bugging me that I don't know how. ><

~Chibi~;249;;448;

By the way: I stayed up until 2 last night reading Scyther's Story. Expect a review soon! ;)

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Just me
Chibi Pika said:
Hello.

When I read this, it was past midnight in my time zone and I had to wake up at five in the morning the next day and yet I spent two hours getting caught up on almost two years of not reading this fic.
Hehe, I know the feeling.

Chibi Pika said:
In any case, one thing that I did not make up and would like permission to use is the fact that four moves are permitted in official battles. I thought it was a really clever way to incorporate that aspect of the games. :)
Sure thing. ^^

Chibi Pika said:
Without a doubt the one thing that leaves me in awe about your fic right now is the themes. The plotline is great, but the themes just leave me stunned continuously, from the overall presentation to the way they're emphasized without repetition...it's all so perfect.
:3 Thanks. I love themes.

Chibi Pika said:
One thing that I find interesting is the fact that it seems like the Destroyer is far more powerful than the legendaries, almost in control of them (or is it just that taking their power is his sole ability, and there is no way for them to battle him?)
I'll only say one thing there: The Destroyer is going to surprise you all. Quite a lot.

Chibi Pika said:
Either way, I have a rather confusing question…if Mew was the only survivor of the last War of the Legends, and he had to recreate the Legendaries, does that mean that the Legendaries in existence now are completely different species that the ones that died? And if, say, some other Legend had won, then they would have the ability to create life?

Edit: Wait...did the whole world get destroyed? That's the way Chaletwo made it seem in Chapter 30. Did all the Pokemon and humans have to be recreated?
All the Pokémon and humans had to be either resurrected or recreated; as the Pokémon were mostly mutilated beyond the possibility of resurrection (because they had been the ones attempting to battle, so they had been more severely attacked) most of the Pokémon species ended up being created from scratch again, but a lot of humans were saved. The legendaries are different from the ones that used to exist, yes, except where Mew deliberately decided to attempt to recreate one that existed before. Essentially, the fact that Mew was the survivor caused it to gain the ability to create.

Chibi Pika said:
Hey, you know...when I made that flurry of theories about Chaletwo, I wasn't far off. I kept on asking if it involved Mewtwo getting taken back in time. Now my question is--you probably can't say when Mewtwo got taken back, but will it affect the future of the story in any way?
It will actually happen at a certain point in the future of the story, but I wouldn't say it has any real serious effect on it other than the fact it means Mewtwo has disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Chibi Pika said:
That said, like everyone else, that Thunderyu battle was one of the most awesome things I’ve ever read. Makes me wish that all the Legendary vs. normal Pokémon battles in my fic weren’t so far in the future. Oddly, while reading the battle, the Mystery dungeon Legendary battle music kept playing in my head. xP It certainly added to the whole battle’s feel.
Thanks. :) I'm afraid I don't have Mystery Dungeon yet, so I don't know what the legendary battle music is like. ;_;

Chibi Pika said:
Random question: How do you pronounce "Ouen"? It's been bugging me that I don't know how. ><
It's pronounced "Owen". Hehe, I should really make a pronunciation guide for this fic...

Thanks for reviewing. :D Chapter 34 is, as I said in the Scyther's Story thread, on the third page so far, but might become rather long. I love chapter 35, by the way. And chapter 36. As in I haven't written them, but I know what's going to be in them and I love it. :3 Chapter 36 is one of those random chapters I started making up while walking in the rain and am greatly looking forward to writing. In fact, I look so much forward to writing chapters 35 and 36 that chapter 34 is being boring to write. ;_; Bleh.

Chapter 37 will be fun as well, though, I guess... and then the future is actually unclear, as that's the last chapter I've got planned. Meaning that will be the first time since I was writing the original that I actually have no idea what is going to happen next. Let's hope that won't be too much of a problem. Oh, well, I have an idea that I can turn to, although I'd prefer if that bit didn't happen quite yet. :/

Anyway, I'm rambling.

Oathblivion

Dragonite says "Hi."
Whoo boy. That was a lot of reading, but there's no need to restate what I said on Scyther's story... On with the review, which will be impossible for me to do correctly considering I have 33 chapters to critique.

Starting at the beginning, unsuprisingly, I actually found that the whole "find a charmander in the rain" thing wasn't all that cliched. I'm not sure what made it that way, but it just is. +1 brownie point! Now, skipping most of the entire fic like a bad reviewer, I'll go on to Chaletwo and all his uberness.

Nice concept, again with mostly cliched roots turned into something the complete opposite. That had to be the highlight of the entire fic, when Chaletwo glared down upon Mark. +2 brownie points for describing the entire thing, especially Mark's feelings on it. Another thing, and the reason why Chaletwo could easily claim the spot as my absolute favorite character, is the fact that while supposedly one of the more powerful legends, he still remains "human." That didn't make much sense, but I think you get my point. Just the little things like "I don't know how Death Stare feels!" and his entire persona during the fight with Thunderyu highlight his character.

[[emergency, I'll finish shortly]] :(

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I'll only say one thing there: The Destroyer is going to surprise you all. Quite a lot.

Does that mean that we've met the Destroyer already, in some shape or form?

Dragonfree

Just me
Um, what? o.o No, it just means that you will be very surprised when the Destroyer is revealed. It doesn't say anything about WHY you're going to be surprised.

Helpful Critic

Chosen One....
It is too bad that you aren't countinuing the story. Feel free to PM me if you ever do.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Umm, she never said that she was going to discontinue it. All she said is that she's not entirely sure where the plot is going to go after chapter 37.

Nice chapter, by the way. By this point I can't say much that hasn't already been said (and my memory is a little bit foggy about the whole thing; I read it a couple of weeks ago). I did enjoy the battle; good job on portraying the sense of urgency throughout the whole thing. It was also good how you portrayed Thunderyu as being truly powerful; I mean, it took three trainers (who, despite being young, still are fairly experienced) with full teams to take it down enough for capture, and even then only barely. Very nice.

Dragonfree

Just me
o_O; Um, you read something very, very wrong. I wouldn't discontinue this story if I were paid for it. Sorry, you're not getting rid of me that easily.

...honestly, how the heck did you get "I'm not going to continue writing this story" from my last post, where I was going on about chapters 34-37? o.o Doesn't sound like a very logical conclusion to me at all...

Zephyr Soul

<is awesome
...is the Destroyer a random Leta? :D (Those things look so insanely cute and innocent... it HAS to be able to destroy everything! o_O)

Also, on a random side note... both Jolteon and Terra in the comic- thig about their battle look cute in some scenes. And I like it. XD (I like Vibrava now... o.o)

...this is a point where I would ask you to keep writing, but I shouldn't be speaking. o_O *runs off and hides somewhere for no reason*

R_N

Out of curiosity, are the Sinnoh legends within the continuity of the story. I mean, they could all basically be put under "Caught" category, but I was just curious.
Especially considering Arsues being the "creator"(or at least in Sionooh "lore") of all pokemon and being all teh uber(what with his super stats and type varity), and that'd be interesting.
You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he would be the Destroyer(the perfect form of irony in my book).
Bah, I'm rambling at 2:30 in the mourning, I need to stop posting this early. I don't make a lot of sence this early.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
...is the Destroyer a random Leta? (Those things look so insanely cute and innocent... it HAS to be able to destroy everything! o_O)
I just had to quote quote that. :D

Anyway, I'm posting because I though of a couple of questions to ask Mew:

[SPOIL]So you're the Creator. But only because you won in the last War. Meaning you must have been created after the War before that, right? So pretty much...the longest a Legendary can live is 2000 years, right? Now...Chalenor was the old Preserver, and must have been designated as such by the old Creator, just like you did with Chaletwo. Is the old Creator important in any way and will he be mentioned? Is the Destroyer always the same Pokemon(?) then, or does it change too? And finally, what in particular are the Preservers supposed to, well, preserve. Is it the whole balance of the world type thing, or is it tied into the Wars somehow?[/SPOIL]
Yeah...sorry about the insane amount of questions. ><

And by the way, I like the comic that your friend drew. It's cute. ^^

Ooh, I drew a pic of Descith a while back (couldn't resist, it's so cute!) and one of Thunderyu just now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/ChibiPika/Pics/Descith.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/ChibiPika/Pics/Thunderyu.jpg (based heavily off of your sprite.)

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Last edited:

nintyweb

I'll start with a thumbs up.

I got to 26 before, before I went AWOL (not that you can actually get leave for a forum), but I rejoined yesterday and found this today. I've read 27 now, and either I'm wearing anti-rose tinted glasses, or that chapter was phenominally better than what I remember. Also, the fact it was a talky chapter means that I remember the stuff I forgot when they go and dredge it back up. ^^

So, I'll catch up soon (-ish, I'm supposed to do coursework as well...), but this is just a rock-on-post.

PS. Oh, I also read the last page of the thread, and I'm reckoning that this Destroyer has eye lasers. It might be a human as well, maybe Prof. Oak? Or Mark's great-uncle who was "killed" in a car accident 7,682 years ago? Or maybe it actually makes sense - I wouldn't put it past you. :p

EDIT: Ah, I posted and realised I nead an avatar and signature. Thanks for creating this several years ago so that today I'd get reminded when I checked my post. Awfully kind of you. ^_^

Dragonfree

Just me
...is the Destroyer a random Leta? (Those things look so insanely cute and innocent... it HAS to be able to destroy everything! o_O)
Hehe, I think I can safely answer no to that without giving anything of worth away.

Out of curiosity, are the Sinnoh legends within the continuity of the story. I mean, they could all basically be put under "Caught" category, but I was just curious.
Especially considering Arsues being the "creator"(or at least in Sionooh "lore") of all pokemon and being all teh uber(what with his super stats and type varity), and that'd be interesting.
The Sinnoh legendaries will definitely be in the IALCOTN. Dunno if they'll come in here with just allowing for a continuity error in their sudden existence. :/

Mew to Chibi Pika: Everything will be clear one day. Do not rush to ask questions about things that you do not know the full story about.

Chaletwo to Chibi Pika: *pushes Mew out of the way* If you were looking for a useful answer, I'll tell you what I know. A legendary could theoretically live forever if it were the Creator many Wars in a row. I don't know who the previous Creator was or whether he assigned Chalenor his role, but I would assume so. I have no idea what the Destroyer is or the details of it - blame Mew for not telling me stuff like that - and the role of the Preserver is... to... preserve... life? Eh, whatever. <_<;

Thanks for the pics; I really love the Thunderyu one. :3

nintyweb: Hehe, you'll see. >3 Mwahahahaha.

Now, as for chapter 34... I'm finishing the sixth page, and have a fairly decent idea of what will happen in the rest of it - now it's just finding the time to write that even while spending far too much time cuddling with my boyfriend.

nintyweb

Oo~ooh, I just read chapter 28, it was very good.

“Well,” Fury replied with a smile, “that depends on whether I feel I can battle after the first one.”

“Oh, all right,” May said thoughtfully. “Mark, you can try first.”

My inference from this is that basically, May thinks Mark sucks. ^_^ Heheh.

Fury was very cool as well. Regarding his advice:

“You’re too slow,” Fury repeated. “It’s what made you lose. Your Pokémon battle better without you than with; they have to wait for you to tell them an order or act on their own accord. You’re too slow making the orders.”

...it reminded me of this great fic I read where the guy froze up under pressure and his 'mons had to fend for themselves, which was quite cool.

But anyway, the main part of that chap. was of course the event with Scyther. Gobsmacking. Can't wait to see how it turns out, but I don't really have to... ^^

EDIT:
EDIT: By the way, would anybody be interested in a PMing thing so you get PMed when I post a new chapter?
*nods*

EDIT2:
Okay... um, guys, if somebody else is going to be on the list, just PM me, okay? I just realized it's kinda spammy here in the thread... =/
oops...

EDIT3: Cool, this is reply number 1337. ^^ Thats quite 1337 in itself.

EDIT4: Cor, I have alot of these now...

Anyway, chap.29 feedback. Very good. Loved the whole fleshing-outness of it all.

until two doctors in white coats teleported there with an Abra
Thats quite a cool idea, the whole abra thing.

“Stormblade.” Scyther looked at the lighter one with a small nod and turned to the dark one. “Shadowdart…”
Heehee, I read the spin-off thing, so I already knew this stuff. ^^

They went to wars, blew each other up and made the animal world into the radioactive wasteland it is now. Thankfully the portal between the worlds had been opened and refugees fled into the Pokémon world…”
Wow, thats an interesting revelation. *waits for poké-portal to appear right next to self*

So, 'twas very good. I wonder what ol' redeyes was up too. Oh, yeah, will Shadowdart and Stormblade play any further part in the story then? They must be itching for a larger role.

EDIT5: XD, lots of edits now. Can't let go of reply #1337 I guess. ^^

So,now I've read the next chapter (I'm sensing a pattern here), and it was very good (I'm sensing yet another pattern ^^). So, um:

In celebration, I'm throwing confetti everywhere and handing out free cookies to everyone.

*Snatches year-old cookie off of floor and eats it*

He looked at Mark again. “Ouen is in grave danger.”

Dun, dun, duuuuun...

Liked how Scther got fissed as a part, so to speak, I was reading that whole thing just praying he wouldn't do anything dangerous. Lucky, he seems to be a happy drunk, not an angry one. And then the ending. Well, I quoted it above, and what a cliffhanger. *is tempted to read on straight away instead of managing workload*

EDIT6: Oh, and:
So anyway. Chapter 31 is coming along, slowly but surely. In this chapter you will (finally) get to know Spirit's role in the fic, who the heck she is and why she is on my banner.
I think I have no choice but to delay my work now. :D

EDIT7: Yeah, so I read 31. Well worthwhile, it was an immense chapter. Comments:

He blinked again. Twelve. He had looked forward to turning twelve. It was a much nicer number than eleven, somehow. Now he’d have to remember to answer twelve when asked about his age.
Heh, I always forget my age. I've been 15 for the best part of a year, but I still have to think about the answer when I'm asked. ^^

May turned around and raised an eyebrow. “He ‘sorta’ broke into your dream? Did he or didn’t he?”
XD

“Okay, Fly!” Dan ordered, and Clare shot upwards in the air. Mark had one of those rare sparks of old Battling lessons that had sunk in:

“Twister!”
He's getting better!

“Umm, Leta, try to dodge it, like by hiding under a tree or…”

Mark shut up when he realized that Leta showed no signs of noticing that he was talking at all, let alone doing what he said. She sat there on the ground in plain view where she would be extremely easy to hit, and looked innocently upwards at the Pidgeot while swishing her tail back and forth.
...maybe not then.

Her metallic armor would most likely continue to echo the waves like a chiming bell for several seconds afterwards.
Oooh, nice weakness-logicing.

She got elbowed rather harshly by Alan again and kicked his leg hard in retaliation.
XD. Senseless violence ftw. ^^

“You are the other,” Spirit said softly. “You were chosen by Suicune and have only yet to receive his final blessing and become marked with light instead of dark…”
Ooh, Suicune and Entei picked Ninetales and Gyarados. Shame an electric type can't get picked.

Question: Can other legendaries pick somebody, or is it just that Johto lot?

“Come on, May,” Alan said. “No need to be paranoid. Pokémon thefts are ridiculously rare,
Not for her...

EDIT8: I might just start a new post soon... ^^

Anyway, I just read 32 in all its glory. Including all the comments, that took me about an hour from the top of pg. 62.

Very good. 'Twas a major battle-fest, each of which was very nicely done. All the logic-ing involved is making my head sore... ^^

Bits of mention:

The wispy light then curiously detached itself from Lanturn and floated lazily in the air, causing Lapras to watch it curiously.

The double-curiously doesn't seem to work very well. Y'could decribe Lapras' staring at it as transfixed, mebbe'.

“Oh dear,” Sparky said with an amused grin, voicing exactly Mark’s thoughts. “He’s still under the influence.”

Haha. ^_^

Mark suddenly realized as Sparky let go off his hand that a small object was left in it. He stared at his palm in astonishment to see a shiny silver badge with a bolt of lightning engraved on it.

This is just one example of why, but I really like that Sparky guy. I think he should join them on their quest. ^^

EDIT9: *is up to date*

What a good chapter that last one was. The hectic no-holds-barred style of it was excellent, and I'm glad there'll be more of it to come. It was so good it wiped my brain, and I'm not sure what to say. ^^ I'm sure the rest of the post will make up for that though. :D

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I just randomly decided to reread chapters 6 through...uh, some number in the teens, for no apparent reason. Don't ask, I was reading a post of yours in the Cafe and then clicked your banner and then it sort of happened. =P Why do I always read this fic past midnight on school days? ><

My God, rereading my old reviews is painful. Most of them were about two sentences long and not even remotely useful/interesting/entertaining/whatever... Bleh... Although in rereading the old chapters, it's interesting seeing how your style has changed. I also noticed that you have a different style in writing battles than standard events.

And you know what? Reading plotty chapters is so much more fun when I actually know what's going on. :D It's like reading Harry Potter after having already read one of those Unofficial Guides to all the secrets. xD

Holy crap...it the middle of the thread when everyone went nuts and asked tons of questions...
myself said:
If there isn't another Mewtwo look alike, then is it possible that another Pokémon transformed into Chaletwo before the prologue? And if there isn't and Mewtwo isn't alive present day, could he somehow have been time-travelified by another Pokémon and killed then? Or could that have happened in the future of the story for us, but him taken to the past???
I was right! I throught I remembered having guessed it, but I actually did get it right. o_o Wow... Although after that I went off about crazy theories involving Ricks clones having been the ones that got killed to explain why there are still Legendaries today.

Hey, I just noticed the significance of Mew and Mewtwo being the only Legendaries described in the Prologue. 8P If the others hadn't been so mangled, it would reveal the fact that they were totally different Legendaries long before the Creator/recreation-after-war thing was explained. Yeah, I'm Captain Obvious, I know. xP

I love the irony of Mark's last words to his parents before leaving. xD Going through that "list of things to ponder" that you posted way back when, most of them have been explained by now...I think...

Random Question: Are there any...records, I guess, of past Legend wars? It seems like there would be accounts of what happened, unless the whole world was totally fried. But then there would be a random gap in the history of things that people would probably wonder about. Or more--destruction of any records prior to the war, essentially throwing the previous years into a sort of "prehistory," where all records randomly begin at that one point. Or have I just missed some subtle clue to it all? (I probably should have reread that chapter with the Legendary-book-thing...)

Oh yeah... The other day I was reading a fact card thingy about hyenas how the females are highest in rank and it reminded me of a line in an old revision. I think it was May ranting about how male Mightyena had to bow down to female Poochyena. xD

On another note: My God, you've been hit by the monostar a lot. oO I've been hit three times. But you must have been hit a lot to get dragged down that far, considering the likely huge amount of fives. =P

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Just me
Hmm, I just noticed there was a reply.

Chibi Pika said:
I was right! I throught I remembered having guessed it, but I actually did get it right. o_o Wow...
Heh, I remember that. I was thinking "...Damn, they're better than I thought."

Chibi Pika said:
Hey, I just noticed the significance of Mew and Mewtwo being the only Legendaries described in the Prologue. 8P If the others hadn't been so mangled, it would reveal the fact that they were totally different Legendaries long before the Creator/recreation-after-war thing was explained. Yeah, I'm Captain Obvious, I know. xP
Yup.

Chibi Pika said:
I love the irony of Mark's last words to his parents before leaving. xD
Hehe, I loved those too. :D

Chibi Pika said:
Random Question: Are there any...records, I guess, of past Legend wars? It seems like there would be accounts of what happened, unless the whole world was totally fried. But then there would be a random gap in the history of things that people would probably wonder about. Or more--destruction of any records prior to the war, essentially throwing the previous years into a sort of "prehistory," where all records randomly begin at that one point. Or have I just missed some subtle clue to it all? (I probably should have reread that chapter with the Legendary-book-thing...)
It was pretty much just mass memory-erasure and records removed, although I have to admit I never really put any thought to the records part. xP

Chibi Pika said:
Oh yeah... The other day I was reading a fact card thingy about hyenas how the females are highest in rank and it reminded me of a line in an old revision. I think it was May ranting about how male Mightyena had to bow down to female Poochyena. xD
Actually, that was in the pre-HMMRCIG where those random boys from May's class were there and she was yelling at them and about boys in general, among other things that she wished humans had the same system as hyenas where the females are always higher than males.

Chibi Pika said:
On another note: My God, you've been hit by the monostar a lot. oO I've been hit three times. But you must have been hit a lot to get dragged down that far, considering the likely huge amount of fives. =P
Of course. I'm the Queen of the Monostar! *boasts*

Anyway... I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to chapter 34. Well, the truth is that I'm having a very, very difficult time writing it (for details, see the latest entry of my LiveJournal). Everything is just turning out completely wrong and I hate the stupid thing. I think I should probably discontinue this revision or at least put it on a long break and just work on the IALCOTN. :/

Sorry, all...

April 2nd edit: Not that anybody actually noticed that, but that was an April Fools' joke. -.-; As in the part about me quitting the ILCOE. I am having severe troubles and writer's block with chapter 34, however.

I have this strong suspicion I've recently turned invisible. First Nightmare goes by at at least six forums virtually unnoticed (getting maybe five reviewers between them; at PokémonElite2000, it even got the honour of not only getting no replies but in fact getting itself into the top ten least viewed threads in their entire fanfic forum); then I realize I've been talking to myself in my sprite thread on here; and finally I make an April Fools' joke in here that I thought would at least spout SOME reaction, whether "ZOMG DON'T DO IT ;_;" or "haha that's way too obvious", but apparently not. I mean, maybe I've just been lucky before, but this does seem to be some spectacularly bad response.

Last edited:

jirachiman876

The King of Kirby
Or you could be like me and be afraid to post cause he likes to only post reviews in fic threads cause he's wierd like that. ^^;
But seriously when i did read it I was like Damn, there goes another great fic i read. That's 3 in the can in the last week. (the other two being Scrap's and Saber's) O well...
jirachiman out ;385;