• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Spookz

Lumos
Does anybody know of any good German bands?

I know of Rammstein and Tokio Hotel atm.
OOMPH! is one of my personal favorites, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, :wumpscut:, Das Ich, and KMFDM (they're not strictly German but they have many songs sung in German).

See if any of those tickle you.

Shadow of Umbreon

Waiting for Y
When will the next username change thread be?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
OOMPH! is one of my personal favorites, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, :wumpscut:, Das Ich, and KMFDM (they're not strictly German but they have many songs sung in German).

See if any of those tickle you.

Thxs! I'll be sure to try some of them out.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Signature Question

How do I change signature permissions?

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
I changed the site's style of colors for several times, but still, whenever I log in, either from my computer itself or from my mobile, the design I used to choose before is displayed. How do I set another design to be permanent?

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
I changed the site's style of colors for several times, but still, whenever I log in, either from my computer itself or from my mobile, the design I used to choose before is displayed. How do I set another design to be permanent?

I used to have this problem. Are you changing the design from the menu at the bottom of the page? If so, then there's another option to change the style under "My Account" and then "General Settings", and you can find these on the side when you click "Settings" at the top of the page. (Pretty sure you know this, but just in case you didn't...). I hope that will solve your problems.

@Russell, please could you clarify your question? What exactly do you want to do?

TheEliteEmpoleon

So as any true Marvel fan would know, at the end of a movie, after the credits, there is a scene that foreshadows another movie. Unfornuatly I wasn't able to see that after Iron Man 3. Does anyone know what the scene was?

Volcer

Shur'tugal
So as any true Marvel fan would know, at the end of a movie, after the credits, there is a scene that foreshadows another movie. Unfornuatly I wasn't able to see that after Iron Man 3. Does anyone know what the scene was?

At the end, Tony is in some clinic telling Bruce Banner about his ordeal, while Bruce is sleeping. Bruce wakes up and Tony asks him if he was even listening. Bruce replies that he's 'not that kind of doctor.'.

Myrrh

How is Earth's orbit in relation to the sun? Is the sun "exactly" at the center of Earth's orbit, and is Earth's orbit very circular? For some reason I have thought that Earth is closer or further to/from the sun at certain parts of its orbit by a significant distance.

Spookz

Lumos
How is Earth's orbit in relation to the sun? Is the sun "exactly" at the center of Earth's orbit, and is Earth's orbit very circular? For some reason I have thought that Earth is closer or further to/from the sun at certain parts of its orbit by a significant distance.

You're right, Earth's orbit isn't a perfect circle. More info about that here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_orbit
Not sure about you're question regarding the sun being "exactly" center though.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic

You're right about the last sentence. The sun isn't in the exact center of Earth's orbit, and aphelion and perihelion are the terms used to describe the points where Earth's orbit are farthest and closest to the sun. The total difference between the two is less than 11 million kilometers, though

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Suddenly, my iphone's microphone has started to work unproperly. I can't listen to any songs saved on my device nor watch youtube videos with sound. When i open the music icon and choose a song, it's like that the volume bar just disappearred and it's not shown anymore. However, i can still hear my ringtones.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix this without taking it to a lab?

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Suddenly, my iphone's microphone has started to work unproperly. I can't listen to any songs saved on my device nor watch youtube videos with sound. When i open the music icon and choose a song, it's like that the volume bar just disappearred and it's not shown anymore. However, i can still hear my ringtones.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix this without taking it to a lab?

What kind of iPhone do you have?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Why does xboxlive/microsoft strongly dislike spaces in passwords? I can't get on xbl because I have a space in my password and it won't let me change my passowrd... Help anyone?