• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
If I do a system transfer on my ds do I keep my pokebank subscription and save files for games?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
If I do a system transfer on my ds do I keep my pokebank subscription and save files for games?
I assume that you mean 2DS/3DS in this question, not the older DS console so: PokéBank, Yes.

Games Saves: If you follow the prompts Correctly then yes. I should point out that Most Carts will save most of their data on the cart, not the SD card in the Console. To know if it works, you want to try games that are only on SD card such as the Virtual Console version of Pokémon Yellow.

For most 3DS transfer, you are asked to swap SD cards near the end of the system transfer, After the Pikmin do their stuff.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I assume that you mean 2DS/3DS in this question, not the older DS console so: PokéBank, Yes.

Games Saves: If you follow the prompts Correctly then yes. I should point out that Most Carts will save most of their data on the cart, not the SD card in the Console. To know if it works, you want to try games that are only on SD card such as the Virtual Console version of Pokémon Yellow.

For most 3DS transfer, you are asked to swap SD cards near the end of the system transfer, After the Pikmin do their stuff.

Thanks for your reply. And yes, I was reffering to the 3ds/2ds models.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If somebody is born on February 29, when is their birthday on non-leap years; February 28 or March 1?

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
I forgot to change my Game Sync ID on the Global Link website so that anyone can interact with me again, but unfortunately, the site's changing for Sun and Moon. Can I still be able to interact in certain ways in spite of that?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How come Youtube search engines don't surpass forty pages?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I have another question about 3ds system transfers.

So my first 3ds is getting old and is starting to play up so I want to system transfer my purchased games and my purchased theme to my new 3ds. However, I've had to make a new pokebank/NNID account on my new ds to keep my mons in storage so my question is will a system transfer overide my new pokebank ID and delete all my pokemon but transfer accross my save files simultaenously?
Ultimately I want to keep my new pokebank ID but get all my purchased stuff and save files across onto the same ds.

Is that possible?

Bananarama

The light is coming
How do I do the little Pokémon emojis on here I am on the nuzlocke thread and I don't know how to do that

You put the Pokemon's Pokedex number in between semicolons. If you wanted to use Bulbasaur, for example, you would write ;.001.; (without the periods) and you would get this: ;001;

It only works for Pokemon up to generation 4 though.