• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Cruxis

Banned
If you don't upload it, it's still on your computer

And what's the problem with Google having access to your documents? What are they going to do with them?

I dont want there to be transcripts or evidence of my latest kidnapping
Thats the problem bro

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I dont want there to be transcripts or evidence of my latest kidnapping
Thats the problem bro

Well, now there's evidence of your admittance here with hundreds of witnesses.

That's a problem, bro.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Well, now there's evidence of your admittance here with hundreds of witnesses.

That's a problem, bro.

That's not conclusive evidence. Cruxis is much smarter than he appears; he would never give himself away like that.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
In your own words, describe Dolan

Here is a visual to help you, though I am not looking for physical description

[img200]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3468-dolan-duck-smile.jpg[/img200]

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

He sure look like Donald Duck.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
He sure look like Donald Duck.

I said I wasn't looking for physical description

Nonetheless your observation is accurate. So much so that it even seems unecessary

Either way he is not Donald, he is Dolan and I want to know how people describe him

Charazemma

I said I wasn't looking for physical description

Nonetheless your observation is accurate. So much so that it even seems unecessary

Either way he is not Donald, he is Dolan and I want to know how people describe him

A douche.

Really, what the hell?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
A douche.

Really, what the hell?

Your opinion has been duly noted and sent to the Norwegian secret service for review. Your test results will arrive shortly.

Oh wait, they've arrived already. Here are your test results: You are a horrible person. That's what it says. A horrible person.

More opinions please

Vernikova

Champion
You where the one who dared me! Its false..

No I can confirm that it is true.

There's no balance in this picture. There is no depth, the colors are terrible, and there is not much detail to look at. I suggest you do this work over.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed

Well, I've been staring at him for the past twenty minutes, and he hasn't yet blinked. Not once. I dunno if that counts as "physical", though. If it does, I also noticed he's a pretty quiet fellow, too; I've not heard one peep out of him this entire time. That twisted expression of his also indicates that Dolan is perhaps angst-ridden. It's totally obvious that he's intentionally putting on an expression that looks like he's pained but is trying to smile through it anyway. I'm not buying that. He's pretentious and shallow. He must also, therefore, be a teenager who spends his time writing bad poetry he never finishes and whining to his friends about how much his parents hate him.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Well, I've been staring at him for the past twenty minutes, and he hasn't yet blinked. Not once. I dunno if that counts as "physical", though. If it does, I also noticed he's a pretty quiet fellow, too; I've not heard one peep out of him this entire time. That twisted expression of his also indicates that Dolan is perhaps angst-ridden. It's totally obvious that he's intentionally putting on an expression that looks like he's pained but is trying to smile through it anyway. I'm not buying that. He's pretentious and shallow. He must also, therefore, be a teenager who spends his time writing bad poetry he never finishes and whining to his friends about how much his parents hate him.

Very interesting thoughts. Your opinions have been sent to the Norwegian secret service. The emperor will be pleased.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

Dolan seems like he is a twisted, heartless killer who hides behind a facade of innocence. The way that he's looking up at you with those cold eyes and that soulless smirk is indicative of a murderous monster. I feel like if I ever woke up in the middle of the night to a killer staring at me 3 inches from my face, Dolan is what I would see. Dolan looking at me from behind his beak, smiling, slowly drawing a knife as he grins...as his eyes sparkle with murderous glee...

Your opinion has been duly noted and sent to the Norwegian secret service for review. Your test results will arrive shortly.

Oh wait, they've arrived already. Here are your test results: You are a horrible person. That's what it says. A horrible person.

More opinions please

This reminds me of something GLaDOS would say. And Dolan reminds me of an avian incarnation of GLaDOS.