• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Hey all, its Optical Flash (new username but long time user of the forums and of course the main site). Well to be short about this explaination I want a challenge, so Im letting the first six people to reply to this post a chance to decide which pokemon I use on the team. No duplicates please... I dont want a team full of Feebas and Magikarps >.> lol.

All I ask is that you be fair, unevolved pokemon are fine... just not ones that wont help in anyway, I.E: Wurmple,Magikarp,etc. The challenge is simple but designed to completely throw me off how I usually make my teams(Hopefully).

Every few days once the challenge has begun I will post my progress, along with badges, hard battles and the teams current levels so that all of you can see how hard... or easy the team that was designed for me is faring.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

6. When assigning a pokemon to someone for their team, you may only assign ONE pokemon PER post PER user PER team. In example, if three people or more above your post. You may only assign ONE member a pokemon then thats it from you for their team... Im sorry but one person assigning 3+ people a pokemon is getting kinda old... gotta let other people do it too(lol).

7. It has come to my attention that there has been some confusion by people posting pokemon but not stating whom its for, so please follow this simple layout
I.E
Pokemon 1337: Combusken

I hope you all like my idea for this special challenge Ive prepared. I will also be setting up a FR/LG Scramble Challenge so if you dont want to restart your R/S/E game, you may try your luck at FR/LG!!! I also hope others will post with replies to have their own teams designed by their fellow trainers for possibly their greatest challenge ever!!

Until Next Time..

Optical Flash - Aaron

The Butterfree and Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon Master.

Last edited:

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Both are currently impossible for me to get, unless I find some way to trade the eevee over and a kadabra... R/S/E pokemon only for me currently,Im working on finding a link cable for my Gamecube so I can trade that way between packs. Keep trying guys.

Until Next Time..

Optical Flash - Aaron

The Butterfree and Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon Master.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Ok Dusclops it is, sorry I should had mentioned that earlier that I have no way to trade between packs, my bad >.>.

But anyway,

Current Final Team;
Dusclops

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
can they suggest pokemon for me bcos i want a challenge but only suggest 5 pokemon?

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Sorry Eontrios but thats against rule 1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

Pick again?

Alright Zachi, Skitty for you then,lol

Last edited:

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
ok so far for me Skitty

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hey, I'm trying the same challenge for both my Sapphire and LG. Except I chose six Pokemon at random.

Anyways, how about Sharpedo?

Zachi:Altaria?

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
ok i get
Skitty
Sharpedo
edt sorry i get skitty and altaria

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
No, Optical_Flash gets Sharpedo.

ZachiDude, you get Altaria.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Golden_Latias said:
Hey, I'm trying the same challenge for both my Sapphire and LG. Except I chose six Pokemon at random.

Anyways, how about Sharpedo?

Zachi:Altaria?

To avoid confusion for multiple challenges please put the username then the pokemon for that person like this,

I.E

Pokemon 1337: Combusken

The Sharpedo was for me I believe,and the Altaria was for Zachi?

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
yeah i think so

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm sorry. Wasn't thinking. As I said before, that's right.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Alright I got everything figured out now Golden, no worry's. I know my current final team, I just hope that others post with more pokemon so I can begin this challenge,lol.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
for who me or OF.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
heyadj said:
What about a Spinda? :p

To avoid confusion for multiple challenges please put the username then the pokemon for that person like this,

[/QUOTE]I.E

Pokemon 1337: Combusken[/QUOTE]

Heyadj, you must post for which person,there are currently two people taking this challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.