• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkelodon

Then, you probably want a water pokemon? Wailord for you adamantursaring

Progress:
I finally beat Roxanne with nincada (a ton of potions and a little help from mudkip). I went straight to Dewford and did the Steven quest. And i caught an Aron.

I so went to route 110 were i caught a Minun

Team:
Nincada (f) Rash Lv. 15
Compound eyes

-Scratch
-Fury Swipes
-Leech Life
-Sand-Attack

Aron (f) Bashful lv. 11
Rock Head
-Tackle
-harden
-Mud-slap
-Headbutt

Minun (f) Lax Lv. 13
Minus

-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick attack
-Helping hand

adamantursaring

finally a good scramble team.
my emerald scramble team:
Sceptile
Wailord
Absol

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
AU,Slaking

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
pikachu for adamant ursaring

adamantursaring

Scramble Challenge

My Scramble Team:
Sceptile ;254;
Wailord ;321;
Absol ;359;
Slakoth ;289;
Pikachu. ;025;
One more.

adamantursaring

Evolve stones.

I forgot to mention that i dont want to use stones to evolve my pokemon.
My Team:

Sceptile
Absol
Pikachu
Slakoth
Wailord
Uno mas. Amigos.

Ghost hunter Take a Banette.
Oh wait i already gave you one nvm.

adamantursaring

adamantursaring

can i please have another pogeymon.

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
Ok adamantursaring, use Magcargo

adamantursaring

Thank you!
Finally my team!
Emerald scramble:

1.Sceptile
2.Absol
3.Wailord
4.Pikachu
5.Slakoth
6.Magcargo.

Thanks.

SEGludian

I should mention that I finally finished my scamble challenge. I gave up on trying to get a shiny groudon pretty quickly.

In the end, I used the ocean glitch to get my pokemon leveled up, because they were all pretty weak. Pretty cheesy I know, but I didn't want to sit and level them up for several hours, I had already been doing that a lot.

At level 70 you would think that whismur would be pretty strong, but you would be wrong. He was still weaker than my level 50's and still didn't get to do much in the Elite four. I am disappointed in Armaldo, I would have thought he would be much better than he was. He seemed pretty weak too.

Anyway, it's over now, I am going to go and collect the legendaries and do the post elite four things then maybe I'll start up a new challenge. If I do another I may have to give myself Kingdra, I've been wanting to level up one of those for a while, but I would have to breed myself one for the challenge.

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
In the end, I used the ocean glitch to get my pokemon leveled up, because they were all pretty weak. Pretty cheesy I know, but I didn't want to sit and level them up for several hours, I had already been doing that a lot.

Sorry to sound noobish but what's the ocean glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.