• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
Does this scramble challenge require you to start a new game with each new scramble challenge team? And also I'd like to participate in a challenge if you please:)

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Yes, people taking the Challenge start a game over and usually play through the story mode with their scramble team through the Elite Four and beyond.

If you do end up taking a challenge, then you can use Breloom. Good Luck!

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
macargo? very similar to blaziken (fire) but oh well.

1.) blaziken
2.)spinda
3.)beautifly
4.) magcargo
2 more, looking for types that can cover weaknesses please.

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
macargo? very similar to blaziken (fire) but oh well.

1.) blaziken
2.)spinda
3.)beautifly
4.) magcargo
2 more, looking for types that can cover weaknesses please.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
Yay Luvdisc finally a good pokemon, lol:)

1.Breloom
2.Linoone
3.Heracross
4.Luvdisc
5.?
6.?

EDIT: Is it worthwhile to EV train and look for the right nature to get through the game?

Last edited:

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
2 more pokemon, cmon.

I don't mind if you've already suggested one, just name another, with good type coverage ofwhat I already have (blaziken,beautifly,spinda and magcargo)

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
Yay Luvdisc finally a good pokemon, lol:)

1.Breloom
2.Linoone
3.Heracross
4.Luvdisc
5.?
6.?

EDIT: I'd also like 2 more pokemon, I don't even care as long as one is a flying type, I just want a challenge:)

Last edited:

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
b0g0blin use an Azumarill

I'm curious about the ocean glitch too.

EDIT: Hows about a Tropius, Hurricos?

Last edited:

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
0 yeah, quickly, some-one care to explain how SR work? sorry to sound lame/noobish

Can some-one link me to the make our team things, just so I can create one for my sig lol.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
One more pokemon, anyone? Oh and are we allowed to breed these pokemon for their egg moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.