• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
I read the rules but it doesn't say anything there about not breeding/using their egg moves so I'm guessing that it's legal to use them. Also, for my last slot I'd like a rock/dark type(hint:Tyranitar)

EDIT: Do you guys EV train these pokemon/ have the right nature on them? Or do you guys just run through the game with the scrambled team?

Last edited:

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Hurricos, sorry, no Tyranitar for you! You get a Magcargo. enjoy it.

also, as a note to both hurricos AND b0bg0blin, watch out for double posting. we don't like it here. and yes, if it doesn't cover it in the rules, assume that it's allowed. now, enjoy your scramble challenge teams!

corsolakid ;222;

ALSO: if ANYONE has any more questions regarding confusion with the rules, please PM either myself, O.F. or Vycksta. mmk? good.

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
fine ludicolo it is.

My scramble team:
1.) blaziken
2.)beautifly
3.)spinda
4.)magcargo
5.)azumarill
6.)ludicolo

Starter, route 101, petalburg woods, near flannery, near flannery, where do I catch azumarill though?

adamantursaring

You can get a marill on rt 102 i believe. not sure.
maril>azumaril.

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
My team:

1.Linoone
2.Luvdisc
3.Magcargo
4.Tropius
5.Breloom
6.Heracross

My brothers also want to participate in this, so could you suggest a team for them?

adamantursaring

no you can just walk on grassy areas..

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.