• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot21

super noob
w/e means whatever. Mystical Espeon you want a challange? Fine then take the awesomeness that is Aron, no evovling.

woot21 out dawgs

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
i have looked every where im bout to give up meh now im depressed *sigh*
Pikachu Masta
OMG NEW RANK now im slightly less depressed

woot21

super noob
mystical espeon i grant u the great an powerful luvdisc...lol being evil is fun

Then use the correct laugh for being evil LOLE.

I am flat outbroke right now, other than my Wii fund (hooray), and I really want to go out and get either R/S/E too. My old Saphirre met a watery grave, a toliet full of liquid waste, don't ask.

EDIT:
Yes, Vycksta also gave the Manectric, so take your choice of Pwneasel or Manectric.
Vycksta, noticed you didn't fix this mispelling. XD

woot21 out dawgs

Last edited:

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
mystical espeon, if your still getting suggestions, how about an absol, or a Zangoose (my brother thinks his pwns)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Hey everyone I thought I would post an Update

Cicada (Nincada) Lvl 7 Knows Cut, Leech life, Scratch, Harden
Daniel (Treecko) Lvl 15 Knows, Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack
Wings (Taillow) Lvl 14 Knows Wing Attack, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Peck
Currently Doing, Tryying to Evolve Daniel, Get Cicada to lvl 14.
Most Recent Victory Roxxanne.

Vycksta

Guyinamask said:
Vycksta whats your challenge team?...and I hate who ever said Milotic, and Nincada
*corrects the typo you did of her name* You missed out the K.

... and my challange team is Persian, Gyarados, Armaldo, Ariados, Sneasel and Starmie. Naturally they haven't all evolved, but that's the final team.

*pats the Sneasel* I called her Larxene.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
I've levelled my scramble team up to 40-42 cuz' they needed it and that's about it. I've just adopted Psyduck as my temporary HM Slave for when I go underwater to Team Magma's underwater place.

Vycksta

Guyinamask said:
Hmmm sorry for Taking out the K...another Sneasel fan eh? XD XD XD (relizes how stupid I am for noticing that now.) Im taking a break from my challenge cuz Its gonna be pretty hard for me...Playying my other Emerald (dont ask how I have 2 XD)...
Sneasel is greater than the universe.

:}

I love the scramble challanges and couldn't really give them up now, it's like an addiction. This one i'm doing now is my 8th challenge. Well it's not like i'm using Ruby for anything better...

Status
Not open for further replies.