• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot21

super noob
PokemonMan66 take the randomness of ;045;, but since you just had Oddish take a ;067;, instead.

woot21 out dawgs

PokemonMan66

Musical Insomnia
Lunatone, Wingull, machoke. got it.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Take a Anorith
I beat roxanne same Pokemon

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Pokemon Man, your final pokemon will be Blaziken.

Drummerdude

Well I let my brother borrow my Ruby so I haven't been able to use it for a while. I finally got it back so I will need a team for Ruby. I can trade with Emerald and Colloseum. Hit me with your best shot.

woot21

super noob
The awesomeness of ;057; is yours, if not possible then ;323;.

woot21 out dawgs

Blue Espeon

Take a Hariyama Drummerdude

Frogmaster15

I have another ruby version and I can't think of a team to beat the gyms with. I can't trade and don't want to use: Shiftry,Wailord, Squirtle, Torchic, Baltoy and Milotic as I am using them for another challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.