• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master (1236)

UnovaMaster

I found Professor Oak's missing Charmander

1-E9-EB6-AD-52-B8-4355-95-A4-6461-D62717-AB.jpg

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
30 minutes left

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I look forward to the day that Satoshi and his Pikachuu return. I am so glad that the final episode of this 26 year long era is written by Tomioka Atsuhiro. Tomioka-san wrote Pocket Monsters (1997) Episode #3 as his first episode and now, with Shudou Takeshi-san sadly no longer with us it makes perfect sense that Tomioka would assume this unforgettable role.

Everyone, let's go Get Pokemon!

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
That slower version of the Johto League Victory Theme was amazing.

But....yeah, that was a meh goodbye to Misty and Brock.

It felt similar to when I say bye to some of my childhood best friends who live out of town. Like, "Yeah cya, I'm sure I'll see you in a few months."

Last edited: