• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master (1236)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Boring episode.
I only liked to see Pidgeot's one minute return. It's been a good riddance, farewell.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Sheesh the episode was so anticlimatic I was expecting it to be emotional since it was the last one, but nope.

I would prefered it to be more about his Pokemon at the lab for a last time, but they cameoed at least, guess the alolan ones are still in alola and the Sakuragi ones are at Sakuragi's as well, he had Gengar and Dragonite in those two Pokeball there that is why they showed up.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
So a quieter, more contemplative ending. It seems that was the purpose of MPM. An epilogue to the explosive finale that was the PWC in JN.

I have criticized the Anipoke staff a lot these days for some of the decisions they've made, but without them, this show wouldn't have even existed. I've spent a lot of time, beyond count, watching, following, and discussing this show over its entire 26 year span. Whether or not that time spent was fruitful or not is another story, but it was a fun and emotional journey nonetheless.

I'm sure we'll see Ash again one day given that ending...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Well I can’t believe it! In the final episode, of all the characters to get an update it was Tracey! I’m so happy with that, the amount of stick he’s gotten over the years, I’ve always been a fan of him so it’s nice to see him get an evolution after all these years, it’s well deserved!

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
That's a wrap, folks.

Thank you, Ash Ketchum.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Its all over.....
The ending was fitting but would it really have killed them to do like one last montage of companions and all his mons?
Would have gone a long way in feeling like a proper ending
Right now it just feels like the beginning of a new journey for him
which ig is the point.....
Just really wish we got Ho-oh and a montage at least......
MPM could have been way better

and now I just feel empty, goodbye Ash.....<3