• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master (1236)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1236.jpg

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master​

Ash has returned to Pallet Town and meets up with his old friends and Pokémon. However, when seeing him, Gary asks him a question of how close he is to reaching his goal of being a Pokémon Master now that he is World Champion. This is the dream Ash left Pallet Town with and it causes Ash to think. Will he be able to answer the question?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
"The time has come,
It's for the best I know it
Who could have guessed that you and I -
Somehow, Someday, will have to say, goodbye"

The end is neigh....in about 2 hours 15 minutes give or take. Thank you for everything Ash and Pikachu <3
Can't believe this is the last freaking episode thread of an Ash anime episode in Serebii....truly an end of an era

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
One Hour Left

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So, before the episode begins, what was your first impression of Ash? And how did it change over the past 25 years?

I mean, it is a fascinating observation to see how the perspective of Ash changed despite Ash himself not really changing at all at his core.
I initially saw him as rash and unrefined, trying too hard to be good at strats he isn't and too at unease
Obviously that arose because my first impression of him was in regards to DP where the conflict with Paul and inner conflict within himself existed
Over time I've realised how he isn't trying hard, he just has his own mantra and style of battling that is based on unorthodox out of the box thinking and that creativity is the reason he stands out among others, and of course seeing him be more at ease with himself and peaceful