• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master (1236)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The fact that he doesn't use his new shoes are totally a Type: Wild nod, and I keep waiting for them to actually SAY the line.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ah Tracey finally speaks and he got a team change! I’m so happy for him!

I do hope we get cameos from others, I want to see Dawn on tv in a grand festival with Piplup and Typhlosion standing by her as she gets holds the trophy.

Sad that Misty and Brock departed so soon, but Pidgeot is back! It’s nice seeing everyone one final time, even Carnivine got to make an appearance

AARTX

Dead inside…
So that settles it. Serena is the only companion who interacted with Ash the least when they returned

Poor Serena

Also Pidgeot is back

AARTX

Dead inside…
Apparently Jessie loves her Gourgeist so much that it returned to her roster. But James can’t do the same to his Carnivine. Sad.