• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rainbow & The Pokémon Master (1236)

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Fr-oS2UX0AEhYl9

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I wish MPM did more to make Ash's last moments as the main protagonist more memorable but alas, it is what it is.

I feel like the dedication of fans are more heartfelt than whatever MPM offered and that's what made me come to the realization that this might be Ash's final journey as the main character in the anime.

Would love to see Ash in movies, OVA and/or spin-off titles in the future but for now, this is goodbye. It's been wild

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Seki Tomokazu finally returned to voice Kenji again. Wow. His Strike hasn't evolved, either!

Pigeot returning and rejoining Satoshi's travels was such a emotional moment.

Like every episode of Mezase Pokemon Master I am left on the edge of my seat and excited for the next episode. I wish these episodes would just keep going, the variety in this series has been amazing.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Decent episode and pretty satisfying conclusion to Ash’s story. The episode felt rushed, the TRio’s breakup was pointless, and I don’t like them continuing to stalk Ash but they blasted off gleefully this time.

The leaks were right and I hate how we was spoiled. I absolutely loved Pidgeot returning!

AARTX

Dead inside…
Not really lol. Ash has befriended a lot more pokemon than Goh. Just because Goh has caught more mons doesn't mean he has befriended more than him.
Nah but seriously, The Latias arc is pretty much a dragged out version of Goh and Suicune….and Goh actually got something out of it

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Decent episode and pretty satisfying conclusion to Ash’s story. The TRio’s breakup was pointless and I don’t like them continuing to stalk Ash but they blasted off gleefully this time.

The leaks were right and I hate how we was spoiled. I absolutely loved Pidgeot returning!

I mean, hey, the leaks didn’t spoil Venomoth

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Glad I could watch this live.

Slightly underwhelming episode for me in terms of writing, but it's still pretty emotional solely due to the fact it's Ash and Pikachu's departure.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
>I wanna be friends with every Pokemon in the world. I think that's what it means to be a Pokemon master!
Lolololololol imagine waiting for this
Let's be honest, considering the anime as a whole and MPM specially, it didn't have any way to be different
And if being a Master is not being the strongest or catching them all, what else would it be? Anything else could also mean be friends with pokémon
Also "i think" means it's just what they said a while ago, kind of a childhood dream