• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rare Eggery, Easter Version!

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Sorry for the double posting, but I needed to bring this up.

The requester that could keep track of giving out eggs, and when they hatch..

Will, be a worker here.. (DUH) and will get a Worker egg OR a Wonder egg, for each day of helping me.

Requirements: Him/her to be online. He/she must have an IM, OR She/He can PM me with the whole list now. :D
EDIT: Holy F*ck Erika, wth is that?!

Last edited:

Torosiken

This is a title.
Oh I think its the time for my chick egg hatch :D
(sorry if I request ya too much!! >.<) btw what yer ym? :D

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Yes. I know. I've got it to hatch.
And I am getting through the rest of them, and Imma giving the eggs out soon. Just wait.

atlantis_kid99

Ooh, looks like an awesome shop <3 Looks like you've put a lot of work in it, too.

May I request a Waterfall Egg? Don't have enough room in my sig for two. Thanks! ^^

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Massive Eggs Releasing!
Erika :
PEchick.png

PErainbow.png

PEspring.png

Kuriboh:
361ice.png

361love.png

Chris:
646fire.png

646water.png

DittoLovato:
DittoLovatoEmo.png

DittoLovatoSpring.png

MiloticFan:
miloticfire.png
miloticlove.png

Torosiken:
torolove.png

torocara.png

The next two eggs are your wonder eggs.
TwilightVixen:
twilightemo.png
twilightspring.png

ZFXZFX:
zfxemo.png
zfxfire.png

AtlantisKid:
atlantiswater.png

If anything is missing, tell me.

Last edited:

Torosiken

This is a title.
Massive Eggs Releasing!
Erika :
PEchick.png

PErainbow.png

PEspring.png

Kuriboh:
361ice.png

361love.png

Chris:
646fire.png

646water.png

DittoLovato:
DittoLovatoEmo.png

DittoLovatoSpring.png

MiloticFan:
miloticfire.png
miloticlove.png

Torosiken:
torolove.png

torocara.png

The next two eggs are your wonder eggs.
TwilightVixen:
twilightemo.png
twilightspring.png

ZFXZFX:
zfxemo.png
zfxfire.png

AtlantisKid:
atlantiswater.png

If anything is missing, tell me.

Thanks ^^

BTW My spring egg not yet hatch...? :(

Bunny and Ice plz ^^

may i plz have a spring egg and a love egg? also, how do you put it on your siggy? do you just copy and paste? thanks!

Last edited:

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
I am really really sorry for the late egg hatchings. My partner in (crime) eggery, who is supposed to tell me when to hatch the eggs, has some really bad issues. When she gets online, I will make sure the eggs hatch. Untill then, no more egg adopting please.
Guys, PUT YOUR EGGS SOMEWHERE. It's not fun to hatch them when they are in this post.
And seriously, what's the fun to hatch them.. when there not anywhere.

Luxigal:
luxispring.png
luxilove.png

Torosiken:
ToroWorker.png
Yay for worker egg!
@Luxigal : Nono, right click on the egg, go to properties, copy the link, and paste it in your sig or somewhere with
tags in between.

XKtanaquiX

Guess I outta show myself, lol. I'm Celebired's "Partner". I'll be helping keep track of the egg hatching dates. Real sorry that things were running behind yesterday. Been ALOTTA crap going on. Namely, one sick female dog, and her litter of six (Originally eight - One was too weak to survive, she suffocated another) Shih-Tzu puppies.

Oh, and also: Can I get a fire egg & a chick egg?

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Hear Me, Hear Me. I have decided to shut this eggery down. Due, to me having exam next week. I've made this shop to last through my spring break, and my spring break is over. Unfortunately.. You can still all keep your amazing eggs for souvenirs, but..
I will try to be making a Pokedex soon. And a V2 of this place, and not easter themed. But.. ALL themed. So, keep waiting for something huge. Lock-eth this please, Mr/Mrs. Nice mod.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
photobucket maintenance issues. i'll upload it back when i get on my laptop.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
This place is closed for now. No more requests.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I am really really sorry for the late egg hatchings. My partner in (crime) eggery, who is supposed to tell me when to hatch the eggs, has some really bad issues. When she gets online, I will make sure the eggs hatch. Untill then, no more egg adopting please.
Guys, PUT YOUR EGGS SOMEWHERE. It's not fun to hatch them when they are in this post.
And seriously, what's the fun to hatch them.. when there not anywhere.

Luxigal:
luxispring.png
luxilove.png

Torosiken:
ToroWorker.png
Yay for worker egg!
@Luxigal : Nono, right click on the egg, go to properties, copy the link, and paste it in your sig or somewhere with
tags in between.

Thanks celebired^^ anyway its time my eggies hatch, but its okay too xD