• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The REAL Lati@s Guide's

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Latios

after beating the storyline get the friend area from wigglytuff caled southern isle's. And THEN go to Solar Cave, scattered across the floors in this dungeon are key's for secret doors. at floor 20 there is Surf in between some water get a fly or water pokemon to go across and get it. Now do a rescue job the next day a cut scene should appear (if not do another job) the scene will be about a robbery and some flying blue pokemon will zoom across you. after a little talk in town Northern Range will be unlocked. Its 25 floors of easyness. At the end there is Latios, also very easy to beat just throw things at him. After that another cutscene and then...

Latias

Latios will say he is sorry for theifing and he will tell you a little story about his little sis, Latias, and how she got her wing shattered from a peice of the commet you blew the crap out of. He will then unlcok Pitfall Valley , another 25 floors of easyness, but beware Pitfall Traps. No fight but you get Latias for free and her bro!

Last edited:

Marcopolo

Sadly, now there can be but one outcome .
edward : L'hippo a pique' ses pantalons .

Last edited:

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
*dances around* YEAH! I'm trying to make a guide on all the dungeons and ow to get to them i have Tiny Woods and Thunder Wave Cave done.... I started today.

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
*dances around* YEAH! I'm trying to make a guide on all the dungeons and ow to get to them i have Tiny Woods and Thunder Wave Cave done.... I started today.

Thats a good idea making a guide of that but i think they have that in the mystery dungeon strategy guide v.2 i think