• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The REAL Pokemon Movie

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Aww, doggie! O=3

I laughed when he realizes he has his shoes on backwards.

I could run up/down stairs that fast. >_>

I also LOL'd when he fell off his bike. >D

HE CAUGHT THE RUBBER CHICKEN!! =D

That's a scary looking Pikachu... =0

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when "Ash" threw something at the "Pikachu" and the dude holding the camera started to laugh as "Pikachu" let out an anguish scream. That must be one strong Pikachu to carry "Ash."

~;196; Fallen

Last edited:

Nielkis

Fever dream faerie
That was hilarious!!!

God that was hilarious (I had to laugh myself to sleep last night). Anyway, that Pikachu is scary and it was kinda funny when "Ash" tried to catch the rubber chicken.

Maes Hughes

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
Interesting/disturbing that was. Liked the Pikachu though. This should be in the Funny things on the Net section, should it not?
~

Good point, I didn't make it so it should, oops.