• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The REAL real episode 80 title revealed

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
I almost find it funny to see that the title for D/P 80 has been revealed 3 times now, 1 which is false, 1 which is like a beta title, and 1 now which is considered the supposedly "real" one.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Team Rocket has Seviper and Carnivine, two of my favorites, and I love that.

Them getting Yanma is awesome. So it blasts off alot, so what.

meh, it's just weird seeing a pokemon like yanmega blast off, it's just plain weird to me, and just dosen't settle right to me.

you'd think a name like yanMEGA would mean something >>

oh well, I'm sure i'll get over it, just a cartoon after all ^^

unown?

ghost freak
maybe thi will be a turning point for team rocket. :) aanyway, i totally agree with the u-turn scenario happening as it probably will happen if the capture is successful. besides, jessie can use it in contests. with regards to the james, i have to say that yanma/mega is not for him. i see him more with a tangrowth if ever. but i remember that the most jmes ever had at any one time was 3: (cacnea, carnivine and mime jr) then one goty released. i think the maximum any can own, within team rocket that is 3. jessie has wobbuffet and james has mime jr for comedy and their psychic members. james has carnivine for grass and jessie has seviper for poison. jessie needs her bug replacement and james just needs another pokemon period. i don't think he has a regular third but i put a wager on tangela.

thunderblade12

i kinda figured yanma would be jessies anyway.

theres a 100% chance of it evolving...unless nintendo is tired of making money and they dont want to promote yanmega but instead please the major fans by promoting a shafted johto pokemon......nah

HoennMaster

Is there a reason why we have this thread when there is already a thread it could have gone it?

it seems more likely that it goes to Jessie, since she hasn't really had any captures lately.

Lately!? Try 5 years.

Also, Yanyanma is Yanma, not Yanmega.

Last edited:

thunderblade12

It makes my dick larger.

Plus, it makes the title more noticable - the new stuff added to it IS rather significant.

wow...if this doesnt get you an infraction nothing does.

anyway, a thread will eventually be made for the individual episode, be it now or 2 week from now a thread WILL be made. dont fight it. lol

swift arrow

SuperSpecialAwesome
this does seem good. although i cant help feel that 'this first capture feels good' could be something completley different. Like team rocket finally succeed in capturing/stealing a pokemon they want but Jesse establishes a conncection with it, realizes it needs to go back to the wild/its trainer and sends it back. but let's hope not.

jesse and yamna make a good pairing. but i think that's been said already.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Am I the only one who is happy with this development?
Sure Yanma may be a bit too cute for the demoness but its evolution looks like something from a twerp's nightmare.....

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
So in other words, it's false?

That is it. The next person who makes up a lie about episode 80 will be eaten alive by 80 Yanma.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
*headdesks*

Ach...will someone who can read japanese translate that entire thread then?

unown?

ghost freak
i have an idea: lets just wait for an official announcement! :D