• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Reality TV Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor ruler

After watching Survivor last night I felt compelled to start a club like this because I haven't seen anything like this so far. You can talk about any reality TV show on or off right now. You can talk about anything reality show related if you drag off topic you will be warned. If you break multiple rules you will be banned from the club for an amount of time. Don't ask to be co-owner I will decide. When asking to be apart of this club please list your favorite Reality show and why you like it.

Rules:
1. SPPF Rules apply
2. No One Liners
3. No Spamming
4. No Flaming other users
5. No straying off topic
6. Have Fun

Warnings:
None

Banned:
None

Owner:
Raptor Ruler

Co-Owners:

Members:

My Sign up:
Hi I would like to join.
My Favorite Reality show is The Amazing Race because it involves to people working together to complete challenges.

Raptor ruler

Sweet My Club got Accepted let's see some Members.

*Prays for People to join*

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Hey, Raptor, I'm first signer uper!

My favorite reality show is wipeout. Sucks it's a summer only show, I want more wipeouts. :(

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Can i join. My favorite show would have to be all them Vh1 shows(I love money, rock of love, etc....) there all funny to watch and pretty entertaining. thanks

Medea

Excalibur
Sweet Zombie Jesus, what the hell?

Please read the rules. NO BUMPING TOPICS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED IN 30+ DAYS!!!

*le closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.