• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rebellious Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo05

has no status =3
Lost against Dan 2-0 Gg D:

^

The game was haxless with the exception of some pretty useless parahaxes on both sides so that's always nice.

Great game. =]

old man

On Guard!!!
Got a PM from Dave the Fish Guy (hmmmm) and were looking at mid-week next week. I have to finish my team.

phop

(D)
So Dan draws first blood o:

*Edits first post*

Anyways, I have my battle with Lord Winbat arranged for next weekend (chew).

I'll VM everyone later regarding this tourney just incase they haven't seen the line-ups.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
So Dan draws first blood o:

*Edits first post*

Anyways, I have my battle with Lord Winbat arranged for next weekend (chew).

I'll VM everyone later regarding this tourney just incase they haven't seen the line-ups.

You mean Wed or Thurs of course. I work the rest of the time.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
RR1.png

GG Jeyre.
We battled twice as I had to go to dinner and he didn't receive my PM,
So he D/Ced.
It was a great game, a bit haxxy but I don't think it changed a lot.
GG.​

RR1.png

GG Jeyre.
We battled twice as I had to go to dinner and he didn't receive my PM,
So he D/Ced.
It was a great game, a bit haxxy but I don't think it changed a lot.
GG.​

Sorry, but no...We'll just wait on Phop to call this one...

When you left I did not d/c...I was at three bars and it was still going slow as all hell throughout the battle.

I fowarded our PM's and linked our VM covos to Phop...We'll wait and see what he thinks before we go and call this as official.

phop

(D)
Replay your moves untill you get to the point where Jeyre critted Empy in the first battle. While using the same teams. Make sure no other added effects takes place which will alter the outcome off the game untill you get to this point.

Connor™

Showstopper
PALKIA ****S **** UP HARDER. STAB LO RAIN BOOSTED HYDRO PUMP FROM 150 BASE SPATK ?!

But yeah. Me and oooo should be on for tonight, if not, I'm going to have to request a swap with someone, sorry Phop, our timezones are really restricted.

Connor™

Showstopper
Penguin vs oooo : Penguin 4-3[R]

I was in pure control from turn one, albeit hax helping my cause mildly.. GG oooo.

old man

On Guard!!!
Mcawesome hasn't been online for 5 days (ono). So he'll most likely be D/C.

Good Job Pengu *edits first post*

Get your battles done guys!

We will Phop. Dave and I will meet before Monday. I still have to finish training a few pokes.

Still no reply from Guy for me. He doesn't celebrate Turkey Day where he's from, so I don't know what's up with our battle now...I'll try to PM him again, but if he waits too much longer, I'm not even going to remember the moves we used in our battle to be able to replay it.

old man

On Guard!!!
Well Dave is destroying my team. SO looks like he wins. I had no answer for flygon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.