• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rebellious Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
DaveTheFishGuy + Darkrai vs. old man + Groudon: Dave 3-0

It was a good match. My strategy of bringing a SS team to counter sunlight mostly worked. Darkrai put in a lategame appearance to deal the killing blow.

GG Old man, I'll try to do you justice in the second round!

phop

(D)
DaveTheFishGuy + Darkrai vs. old man + Groudon: Dave 3-0

It was a good match. My strategy of bringing a SS team to counter sunlight mostly worked. Darkrai put in a lategame appearance to deal the killing blow.

GG Old man, I'll try to do you justice in the second round!

Good job guys (y)

*edits first post*

Since it's now unlikely that we'll get the rematch from Guy and Jeyre. I've made a decision. I told you guys to carry at the point where Jeyre got the crit. This is where Guy got his crit in the second game, so therefore I find the original replay to be fair. Sorry Jeyre for this result but after I've reviewed the incident I find this action to be fair ;-;

Good job guys (y)

*edits first post*

Since it's now unlikely that we'll get the rematch from Guy and Jeyre. I've made a decision. I told you guys to carry at the point where Jeyre got the crit. This is where Guy got his crit in the second game, so therefore I find the original replay to be fair. Sorry Jeyre for this result but after I've reviewed the incident I find this action to be fair ;-;

But he is the one that wouldn't return my PM's??? What the hell??? And in the first battle...He left for tweny minutes and d/c'd while he was gone???

Fine, **** it...Whoever gets Guy in the second round, rape his ***. Nice way to stall out a win.

Last edited:

phop

(D)
I think that ruling is unfair Phop, but w/e

Anyways

5] Calum
383.png
Vs
384.png
13] Squirtleismyhomeboy

Calum 3 - 0 Squirt

He played really well. I actually thought I was going to lose, but luckily <insert win pokemon> managed to pull off a nice sweep. Both Ubers used were broken lol. I had to sacrifice two pokemon to stop his Rayquaza.

GG Squirt

*Edits first post*

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Now that Manaphy is OU are we going to ban it from being used on teams where it wasn't selected to make things a little more fair? That seems to be best since it wasn't OU at the beginning of the tourney.

phop

(D)
Now that Manaphy is OU are we going to ban it from being used on teams where it wasn't selected to make things a little more fair? That seems to be best since it wasn't OU at the beginning of the tourney.

I totally agree. Manaphy will be classed as a Uber in this tourney.

xLilith

Genesis
Hmm, I'll try my best to catch him on.
I've given him several offers to battle though he didn't have a team ready at those times. \:

phop

(D)
Phop 3 (run) vs 5 Womby

I had to use a make-shift team and was totally unprepared for the battle. I ran to make the score look better xD. GG Womby.

Last edited:

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Phop 3 (run) vs 5 Womby

I had to use a make-shift team and was totally unprepared for the battle. I ran to make the score look better xD. GG Womby.

Confirms the outcome of the battle. GG Phop. That was our first match in a long time.

xLilith

Genesis
Caught Terrador on yesterday, though he still doesn't have the team.
He said he didn't care in the first place, and I has witnesses. D:

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Can we call this first round yet? I think it is obvious that the last 2 battles aren't going to get done. I also think everyone would agree that Lily and Zach would get to move on as they are always on.

phop

(D)
ROUND 2

7] BaldWombat
381.png
Vs
150.png
2] GerbilGuy

3] DaveTheFishGuy
491.png
Vs
484.png
4] Ima_penguin_95

5] Calum
383.png
Vs
249.png
11] TehBurakki

10] xLilith
382.png
Vs
384.png
12] Cousin_Dan

The Second round will end on the 13th of December. Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
I'll get a team ready for Lily soon, though bear in mind that I've got quite a few exams this week so it might be a little tight getting a battle in.

Though on another note, I look forward to seeing the outcome of the climactic battle of Penguin vs Fish. o:

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Ack... a Palkguin D:

I'll find Pingu on the chat sometime to battle him, should get it done quickly. (Y)

phop

(D)
I'll get a team ready for Lily soon, though bear in mind that I've got quite a few exams this week so it might be a little tight getting a battle in.

Though on another note, I look forward to seeing the outcome of the climactic battle of Penguin vs Fish. o:

If you have exams this week, others might be in the same boat. In this case I may extend the deadline but I'll see how it goes first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.