• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rebellious Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
BaldWombat vs DaveTFG = Womby 4-0

It was a really good game but a crit he got on me actually allowed me to get in and take out one of the pokes that was keeping me from sweeping. Then at the end, my Hera hit Megahorn like 7 times in a row which is just insane. Sad thing is that we tried to do this last night and the match was simply amazingly close until the game dced out of nowhere right in the middle of an intense prediction war. I really feel for Dave in this one as the battle was a lot closer than the score shows.

Great Game man! (Y)

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ confirming. If only last night's battle had continued, I'd have stood a chance. I messed up too quickly tonight.

I blame N3rd's prediction tbh. I've gone against them all tourney (Chew) jk dude.

So, Phop, is there gonna be a 3rd/4th place playoff between byself and Lilleh?

phop

(D)
FINAL

7] BaldWombat
381.png
Vs
382.png
10] xLilith

383.png
5] Calum

3rd/4th PLACE PLAYOFF

3] DaveTheFishGuy
491.png
Vs
382.png
10] xLilith

The semi finals will end on the 27th of December. Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:

phop

(D)
Since Calum has been banned on Serebii I've decided whoever wins the play-off will play Womby in the final. The loser will come in 3rd place. (chew).

xLilith

Genesis
3] DaveTheFishGuy
491.png
Vs
382.png
10] xLilith

xLilith vs. DaveThefishGuy = xLilith 3-0.
GG Dave, a useless crit~! ;D

See you in the finals Womby.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ Confirming. If i'd just chosen the other attack... D:

GG lil, gl in the finals. and gl to womby too.

At least I made 3rd =D

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I have not had time to finish the team with work. Lily agreed to battle later on today.

EDIT:

BaldWombat vs xLilith = Womby 4-0

Was a good game. I had one poke that crit every time that he hit something but only one of the crits really mattered. Thanks for the battle Lil.

To everyone else, you can be happy that the tourney is over. :p

Last edited:

xLilith

Genesis
Lily vs. Womby = Womby 4-0.

GG Womby, I played badly. c:
Well deserved win.

On another note:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's over. (chew)

phop

(D)
1st Place = BaldWombat
2nd Place = Lilith
3rd Place = DaveTheFishGuy

Congratulations Womby on your win. Congratulations on winning your prize of respect (h). It's an invaluble prize btw (d). Thank you everyone for taking part in this tourney :) Goke, Lock this thread plox. Kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.