• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedDemon

Frontier Brain
well how is everyone on this horrible day jk any new challengers?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hi guys, I just had surgery so I will not be able to do test battles for a while. I will post again when I am available.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
well im back i used to be a red dragon i would like to battle someone

my fc is:2836 1383 6605 pls only lvl 60 and under

Last edited:
hey i have a question if you are or battling a gym leader or an elite four do they have all the same type pokemon??

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ok I can do test battles again. To Test battle me please use this FC:

4168 6010 4516

Ginji, please put that on the front page so they know my testing FC but tell them to see my sig for my other FC's. Also, it's just a test team, so don't expect me to be pulling out all my tricks (I save that for the league matches).

LordTyphlosion

The Legendary.......
i want a challenger wawawawa

Demitrius

Banned
I should have posted this a few days ago, but I have taken on the role as the Battle Factory head. Please contact me for a battle.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
well good maybe people will log in more so they will challenge the E4 Bugs of doom [please PM or email (vsudragon@gmail.com) all requests]

hey i change that, ginji i'll take the water elite4 spot. it's water/mixed.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Are you still seeking gym leaders? I'd love to join as a gym leader i'll use my dark/mixed team.
or if its ok id like to use the team on my trainer card below.

Last edited:

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
You need to have 4 dark poke's out of 6 ore 3 out of 5.

Ginji

Hmm
hey i change that, ginji i'll take the water elite4 spot. it's water/mixed.
ok, you must have a test battle against me or twilight_trainer
Are you still seeking gym leaders? I'd love to join as a gym leader i'll use my dark/mixed team.
or if its ok id like to use the team on my trainer card below.
well you have to use a team that has to have a least 3-4 of the same type and the other half can be mixed

also we already have a GL that uses dark types

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hello everyone, I am just announcing that I am resigning from my position as the E4 Dragon member. I will however keep my battle carnival facility.

Also Ginji, I will be withdrawing from being a tester for gym leader as I am concentrating on my double battling team design.

Sorry for any challengers, hopefully we can get a new E4 soon.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
ok, you must have a test battle against me or twilight_trainer

well you have to use a team that has to have a least 3-4 of the same type and the other half can be mixed

also we already have a GL that uses dark types

i see you all need an electric type gym leader ^_^
i can fill that easily

my electric team
Raichu
Steelix
dragonite
raikou
ampharos
probopass

Last edited:

Demitrius

Banned
Okay, this league is still very, very unorganized, and since the tester resigned from well...testing, I am going to take that spot. Assuming Ginji approves of that. He knows of my battling abilities quite well, so I do hope he would allow me to.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Okay, this league is still very, very unorganized, and since the tester resigned from well...testing, I am going to take that spot. Assuming Ginji approves of that. He knows of my battling abilities quite well, so I do hope he would allow me to.

if your gonna take over as test battler can we have a test battle so i can be the 6th gym leader here?

Status
Not open for further replies.