• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
genji I sent you a pm detailing my pokemon team for the dragon gym the prize will be a bagon with dragondance dragon claw and flamethrower and anything else.

take kricketune off your team, unless it can learn a dragon type move

oooo

I like the way this league is shaping up. I think it is a good idea to give a specially bred pokemon of our gyms' type as a prize.

Anyone want to battle to test their gym team? I haven't used mine in exactly this lineup before, and I would like some practice.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
I Seriously Need To Create My E4 Team.
Anyone Want To Help Evolve My Machoke Into Machamp?

Ginji

Hmm
I like the way this league is shaping up. I think it is a good idea to give a specially bred pokemon of our gyms' type as a prize.

Anyone want to battle to test their gym team? I haven't used mine in exactly this lineup before, and I would like some practice.
I can help test your team, mine needs some practice too
I Seriously Need To Create My E4 Team.
Anyone Want To Help Evolve My Machoke Into Machamp?

I can help you with that

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I sent you another pm the kricketune was a mistake hey greatyama why is your latios different.
how do gym leaders get to use legendarys do they have to beat you ginji?

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
I sent you another pm the kricketune was a mistake hey greatyama why is your latios different.
how do gym leaders get to use legendarys do they have to beat you ginji?

I know, gym leaders, elite 4 and champions can use only 1 legend that is not on the banned list

Status
Not open for further replies.