• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplebeaver

The Balancer
Good game, Yama. It was a fairly close one. I think I have an idea of something I could add to making the team better. Hmm...

Ginji

Hmm
Interesting, but Im already an e4 member of another league that started in february and no one has beaten all of the gym leaders so haven't gotten a challenge yet, that is why Id like to stick as a gym leader for now.

Great battle indeed, nice fast and strong team, that crit and flinch messed me up a lot T-T

oh ok, let me know if you change your mind ^^

*evil laugh* I love speed and powerful moves

Purplebeaver

The Balancer
That'll be an interesting match, Water VS Ice.

Watch out, Yama.

Purplebeaver

The Balancer
I'm interested in knowing who won that one =o

Personally, Neto's Abomasnow puts the biggest fear in me.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Good game, you got lucky but that wasn't enough xD

Aboma for the win, he got 3 out of your pokes, he never stops to amaze me with his many many weaknesses, good job =D

greatyama

politoed vs walrein

and the winner is walrein!
well actually, your aboma kinda killed itself because of the recoil from wood hammer
ko-ing every pokemon can hurt your aboma real bad

greatyama

well, i'd be glad to have a rebattle
if that's ok with you?
after i have thought of something....
hmmm.....

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
You didn't kill it xD that empoleon of yours got lucky with focus band (normally not allowed due hax items clause but I don't care) but I knew he was bulky enough to withstand that grass knot, ice body FTW, really helpful when acid rain is triggered.

I don't really care much about the recoil, due that most hits super effective will one hit ko him anyway

Lets rematch later, it is past 2am and I gotta work tomorrow xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.