• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
GG Law!, theres a few things I should have done different but GG.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
yeah it was a good game im looking forward to the rematch in 2 days

im still accepting challenges if anyone else wants to battle

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i just defeated greatyama which means i have finally defeated all 4 of the elite 4 (since i am one im counting the previous leader twilight trainer as the 4th victory) so that means i can battle you now Ginji.
let me know when your up for the challenge.

Purplebeaver

The Balancer
Wellp, apparently I'm out of commission for an unknown time.

Anyone who's in-the-know about such things, the latest DSi update has broken the back of the flash card community, of which I am a part of.

All our hopes rest on the AceKard team to figure out if this is solveable or not, otherwise I'll have to either buy a new, plain 'ol, DS again, or... *shudder* buy the real games...

So yeah, I can't run a single game on my DSi now until this problem is fixed. =/

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
just posting to say that i'm accepting challenges for the next few hours so either post here or vm/pm me to battle.

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
i can battle for a while tommorow, what gym leaders want to battle?
also, LAW, maybe youd have more challengers if u offered a reward for beating everyone

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i can battle for a while tommorow, what gym leaders want to battle?
also, LAW, maybe youd have more challengers if u offered a reward for beating everyone

umm a reward hmm... thats a good idea i guess i'll sleep on it and get one organised for people who can beat me. thanks for the idea superwolfe

Status
Not open for further replies.